UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick story

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
So i log on tonight to getting blasted by Skypes from "a real ninja" so we agree to do some fun 1v1s... He keeps rushing me to go stock.. I tell him to chill i'm going.. Already stocked im waiting at del pond.. He is not there. I recall to get extra stock.. 3 reds (one being him) are waiting hidden and load up.. Fail to kill me with no reflect.. LOL like dude i just got back from vacation from Atlantic City.. How long you been at my house waiting for? Get a life nerd... The End

1v1 him and watch him talk shit, make excuses, then post his screenshots that show him losing... then talk more shit. Bandit from +20 said you were too much of a gimp and he is retro kicking you from his guild.

Watch out for his mythical client crash while he cast spells on you.

The Monk231

Wanderer
either delete the nigga from yo contacts or make more entrances into your house, problem solved, btw everyone in 2016 should have atleast 2 stock houses, or never gate out to your house theyd never know where it is, all in all don't be a nub and u wont die to losers..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror