UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rangers of Britannia

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
I figure I give this guild another go on Hybrid since RP seems to be booming!
Revelation shard failed miserably and IPY2 just isn't it.
This will be a small elite unit of players.

Attention!!!!!!!!!!! This is your Ranger Commander!!!!!!!!
The Britainnia Army has called for the most elite archer infantry!

Fair noblemen and women of Sosaria we bring to you the Rangers of Britannia.

We are recruiting only the most skilled Foot Archers and shaping them into lethal stealthy Special Operations Rangers.

Join us in our war against the illegal greedy merchants,miners, and evil bandits and murderers who evade the taxes and break laws of the land!
We will patrol the lands and neutralize any Orcish/Savage and Undead resistance we find.

We will ally and assist all Knights and other Military Organizations who ensure order throughout the land. Weather it be through scouting/spying or neutralizing high ranking enemies of the Britannia!

*This guild is Top Secret Special Forces Unit*
Very structured rank system and tactics pretty much textbook.
Sharp sneaky think outside the box players only.
Requirement for this guild are

Stealth
Hide
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy

Other two skills can be which ever you choose.

We cunning patient Rangers do no use noisy steeds nor do we wear shiny noisy plate and chain mail. We travel by foot and are physically conditioned to move as fast though the jungle as a cheetah in the night.

In this guild you will learn to use stealth and ambush tactics to your advantage.

We are looking for disciplined players who follow directions only.

We are not just a regular group of PVPers we are special operations strategic forces.

This new shard guild will have very strict military RP structure.

You will be tested on your attention to detail and stealth/ambush skill before you are even thought about being considered for this unit.
If you do not like military structure or following orders then this is not the guild for you.

For recruitment interest please PM or AIM me @ Kevamg55.

Also my char ingame is Ranger Scout.

Required Uniform

To achieve this blending

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Muur bluud fur de Bluudgod! Guud Luk Meet bagz!

I love all these new rp guilds emerging! good luck guys I hope hybrid is what your looking for. as always if your looking for a fight the Bloodclan is here! HOOOOOOWAH!

aim/yahoo: Irsuxx

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
Orcish scum thou shall fear and never venture beyond your frail fort walls!
For fear of thou silent deliverers of death that stalk your surrounding wilderness!
Waiting on thou very moment your vile blind watch grunts eyes become to heavy to keep open at thy watch post!

Ye Death shall be swift ye green putrid mistake of nature!

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Orcish scum thou shall fear and never venture beyond your frail fort walls!
For fear of thou silent deliverers of death that stalk your surrounding wilderness!
Waiting on thou very moment your vile blind watch grunts eyes become to heavy to keep open at thy watch post!

Ye Death shall be swift ye green putrid mistake of nature!

Erm.......yub ...wel... Lat Momo am fat. Pushdug hummies!

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
*Incoming Intel Report*
Wretched green swine and foul bloodsuckers have yet to realize thy Ranger Scouts are everywhere.

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Hail! Our honored Order of Knights will be most glad to unite in allegiance with Rangers against these vile menaces, as long as there are none witches amongst yer ranks.

Signed
Knight Commander John Nails, Brennan's RAB