UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ransom for CoM War Horse

Multitasker

Wanderer
Ransom for CoM War Horse

XxX bfhds XxX or whatever the hell your name is, i have your war horse and ill take 1k silver for it or 100k gold, respond here or aim me at LLLL LOTUS LLLL, i took it about twelve hours ago.

Good Day
-Multitasker

Oh and btw, stop looking around GY and those mountains, i took a while for this one =)

lol i stumbled upon it with my miner

i happened to run by the house when i was headed to the mountain and saw it, so i jumped on my CoM character and sure enough it was 1 of our war horses

then i came on the boards and saw this thread and realized that's why the horse was there, lol

i must say it was a pretty good idea, never heard of a war horse being held for ransom. next time i'd find a better place to hide it though.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Phantom said:
I would close this thread, but I think its funny.

I will give a general warning to people, don't do this.

Im wondering, why is this frowned upon? I think its an awesome idea, and I did it a ton on my player character...

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
yeah exactly, I think luring bonded pets to a location far away is a beautiful idea, ESPECIALLY for those All Kill'ers at Brit GY =D