UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ranting an ode to griefers, scammers and other vermin

Ranting an ode to griefers, scammers and other vermin

This is an ode to your kind...

I will not leave an area just because you say i should. There is no nametag on any spawn on Demise. Also, there is no area exclusively created for you.

You may call me a loser, idiot, sucker or language that is vastly more inappropriate for a forum presumably even read by kids, but it won't work. Being a 29 year old male with real life responsibilities, i've grown out of the teen angst, peer pressure, cool dude thing.

Sure you may call me 'ghey' or that i should get 'some' instead of sitting behind my pc, but even if i was into male-male contact you'd not be on my list. and my personal preferences or my weekly average of 'getting some' is not really your concern is it? And to make it clear, i won't argue or foulmouth back at you, i will simply feign not to understand english.

I hope you get your minor ToT, Doom arty, neon Uberweapon, Pwnage by gank, all 70's medable 40 mr suit or whatever, so you can win this game and get on with it. My e-peen is just too small to compete with you and neither do i have what it takes to camp gaunt or ronin spawn with the newest overpowered template or griefing tactic.

I play in my free time and only for fun and cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like to Pwn, Rulez or anything. Nor what it would be like to scam people out of their pixel crack. So don't waste your time on me explaining it all.

My thoughts go out to the great community-aware players, staffmembers and RunUO developers who spend all this time building us a great UO experience and tolerating the craptalking, Ddos attacks, foulmouthing and exploiting kiddies. There are many who appreciate your job over the few that try to ruin it.

Thank you, and have fun. :)

You may not be going through puberty any more, but it's still pathetic that you're 29 and taking "griefers" on ultima online so seriously. I mean, vermin?

If i'd take it seriously, then i'd want more attention and put it up in the main discussion page instead of the usually abandoned Lich Lord room.

Just wanted to rant a little and vent some. We all do occasionally, and this is the best place for it :)

..... yeah, 29 yr old has feelings too... and need to rant....

he just does it in a more mature way. (and he did... if he isn't.. well, there will be alot of cussing in the rant...)

Deepshade

Sorceror
Alderon said:
If i'd take it seriously, then i'd want more attention and put it up in the main discussion page instead of the usually abandoned Lich Lord room.

Just wanted to rant a little and vent some. We all do occasionally, and this is the best place for it :)

ABANDONED??

:'( :confused: But, ...but this is my home...

P.S.
Don't forget to power up and win the game.

:rolleyes: