UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rate my Comp?

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Rate my Comp?

wtf why do I only get a 3.0

Trevor

Knight

Prophet-;2022011 said:
um no one even talked about my comp?!?!

It has not even a 2.0 ghz possessor
+
2 g of rams
+
32 bit os
+
Graphics card is probably crap.
+
Guessing ide hard drive.

=
.....FUCKING SUCKS

tbh i dont even think you can run windows 7 if you dont have 4gb of ram minimum. i have 4 currently and i still use windows xp. i choose to use the older systems because they seem to be more stable. ill update to 7 when they are about to come out with a new one. its funny how they make a new operating system for 2 reasons: sucks ass or they finally get it stable and working. xp finally got just about all the kinks worked out so they released vista and fucked that shit up. so then came 7 which ive heard is great but still alot of bugs.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I just started using windows 7, and as much as I loved Xp before, I'd cry if I had to go back. Win 7 is a world of difference and worth every minute of it.

Trevor

Knight

incubusfan1413;2022104 said:
tbh i dont even think you can run windows 7 if you dont have 4gb of ram minimum. i have 4 currently and i still use windows xp. i choose to use the older systems because they seem to be more stable. ill update to 7 when they are about to come out with a new one. its funny how they make a new operating system for 2 reasons: sucks ass or they finally get it stable and working. xp finally got just about all the kinks worked out so they released vista and fucked that shit up. so then came 7 which ive heard is great but still alot of bugs.

na min of 2

and its pretty straight.