UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor 1.0.14.8 Update

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
We have just released Razor 1.0.14.8. The changelog for this update is as follows:
  • Improved client stability for Windows Vista/7/8/10 with Aero turned on.
  • Enabled Windows theme support.
  • Razor will now ask for administrator privileges when starting. To disable this, use argument "--noadmin".
  • The updater will now always ask for administrator privileges, even when opened manually.
  • Fixed the updater not loading properly on Windows XP.
  • Added -Hue command.
  • Razor will now relocate its main window automatically if it starts up past the screen bounds.
  • Fixed "Filter repeating system messages" from causing cliloc errors.
  • Added "Open Data Directory" (where Razor profiles are saved) button to the Help & Status tab.
  • Added new targeting hot keys: for every "humanoid" target there is now also a "monster" version.
  • Fixed Heal/Cure Self hot key from casting a Greater Heal with only 2 points of damage.
:space:
Some notes about Razor running as administrator:
We have chosen to change this to provide a better "out of the box" experience when running Razor. As the UO client normally asks for and expects administrator privileges, some issues arise when this is not done. (For example, after patching, outdated files from the VirtualStore folder are used when running without administrator privileges.)

While the default behavior of Razor is to now ask for administrator privileges, this can be turned off entirely using the new "--noadmin" argument that can be added to your Razor shortcut. In that case, Razor will launch the same way it did previously.

For users that already have the "Run this program as administrator" compatibility option enabled, have UAC turned off entirely, or still use Windows XP, nothing will change.

Note that when the client runs as administrator, tools such as UOCartographer and UOAM need to be running as administrator as well.

If you experience any issues after updating Razor to 1.0.14.8, please post below!

Download link (if you don't have Razor already): http://www.uogamers.com/razor/

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
We noticed that on some platforms the new administrator privileges startup caused the UO client to use slightly more CPU. This has been fixed in the additional 1.0.14.9 update.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
It works here (I just tested it), as long as you right-click EasyUO.exe and select "Run as administrator". You can also right-click EasyUO.exe, go into Properties, Compatibility and enable "Run this program as administrator".

i try and the txt don go into the easyuo :(

my problem is this maybe u can help me.. i need to use razor to recharge with a macro the shurikens into the ninja belt with a boton idk if u understand me ..ñ well in razor i know how to get all the shurikens on my backpack but on uostem i dont if u know let me know..

Last edited by a moderator:

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Code:
waitforcontext 0x4228d8db 0 15000  
waitfortarget 15000
targettype 0x27ac

Change top serial to your ninja belt's

Last edited:
Hi bro and thanks i try to do and say this to me
(Macro) Error Line 1
Usage: waitforcontext(Serial)
(Option)(Timeout)

and how do i do to he gets all the shurikens on my bag thats my doub

in razor i just put clickdbytype

lol we made it hahaha thanks bro a lot

now u can make me the trhowing shurikens macro?

Last edited by a moderator:

sk8nomad

Sorceror
just hit "record" and double click the belt you are using. my shuriken macro is just:

Code:
useobject 0x4228d8db

Ya but how you trow to the last target in razor I use use ninjabelt and a random target then that random target I convert to last tagret and then when I mark a last target I use the boton and he throws the shurikens

Vlek

Sorceror
A download link in the topic post would be nice for the newbies.

Does this add to the work done by Mark in the recent years since he left, or are you guys a fork from before?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
A download link in the topic post would be nice for the newbies.
The download link can be found at: http://www.uogamers.com/razor/ I'll add it to the original post.

Does this add to the work done by Mark in the recent years since he left, or are you guys a fork from before?
This release of Razor is a continuation of the official RunUO.com Razor since October 2013 (we've had several updates since). Any other development branches are not included.

grizard

Wanderer
Is there a hotkey to target the closest Murderer Humanoid? I want to have a macro that looks for pkers and targets them if in range. Right now the target system attacks Energy Vortexes of friends.