UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor FPS help!

lordwolfx

Knight
I recently started playing again. Using UOSteam Latest version with FPS Auto Patcher.

I find UOSteam to be absolutely abhorrent, Ive been gnashing my teeth for 3 full+overtime hours spent days straight simply trying to emulate a simple 15 line code script i was using on razor.

I reinstalled razor a few days ago... The difference in how smooth FPS autopatched UOSteam runs compaired to Razor on my system makes Razor an unplayable experience, but I want to be writing scripts with this thing again!

What can i do? Is there an equivalent way to get a smooth gameplay experience with razor?

lordwolfx

Knight
Noone? Could someone at least comment on the reason im having such high FPS loss with Razor? is it because of client changes? Or because of a Legacy program being used on a more modern operating system/graphics drivers/etc etc ???

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Never heard of anyone using an FPS patcher. Have you tried Razor without it applied too?

Also make sure Razor's "Use smart CPU usage reduction" is unchecked (in the General tab). I don't think any other settings would be Razor-specific (UO client settings would be active with UOSteam too).

You are running Razor v1.0.14.9 right (see Help & Status tab)?