UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Hotkeys not saving...

Razor Hotkeys not saving...

I just reinstalled this dinosaur, I set all my hotkeys in razor, when I log out and log back in, all my hotkeys I had previously set are gone. 3 times this has happened, am I missing something or is something telling me not to come back to this game?

It's getting annoying spending upwards of 10 minutes each time setting macros/hotkeys only for them to disappear everytime I decide to log out.

Help?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Re: Razor Hotkeys not saving...

If you run multiple instances of Razor, make sure you close the one with the hotkeys last. The settings get saved when Razor quits.

Also see if "Pass to UO" is unchecked when you make your hotkey. And make sure you press "Set".

Now, assuming you're doing everything right, if may be possible that Razor can't save the settings. Go to C:\Program Files\Razor\Profiles\ and check whether your profile is not marked read-only and accessible for writing.