UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Macro Help

amaruve2

Wanderer
Razor Macro Help

I would like to put a macro in razor that opens all corpses within 2 tiles on a key press. I'm sure razor is capable of doing that since it has the function to open new corpses within X tiles. any help here would be appreciated.

Also, If possible I'd like to make a macro that works like this:
press hotkey
click item (pile of gold, meat, jewel, etc. on corpse)
item is moved to backpack

is razor able to do this or anything like this? I constantly find myself dragging corpses intead of items across my screen. i don't know if it's my mouse or what. but i also frequently pick up an item and as my cursor passes over another item the mouse will suddenly drop the item i'm holding and grab the new one. i nice complicated macro would fix this issue right up for me =P

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Razor Macro Help

There's no way to force Razor to open corpses. There's also no way to loot bodies with Razor.

There is a trick to fast looting with Razor, I'll post it up on my site soon.

samuricex

Sorceror

Nope, it's impossible for Razor to loot for you, it was a design choice so don't bother trying. The easiest way would be to just set a restock agent and target corpse to loot. And yes, I tried that, and no, it doesn't work.

amaruve2

Wanderer

got somethin' here. I used the in game macro option and wrote this short macro:
Targeting System On/Off
SelectNearest: Object
UseSelectedObject
SelectNext: Object
UseSelectedObject
SelectNext: Object
UseSelectedObject
Targeting System On/Off

Trouble is that's as long as i can make it
I'd like to do it with razor instead and just add a for loop and have it pump 10 times. but how do i use these commands in razor?

quaklebush

Wanderer

Umm... Couldn't you just make a hotkey in UO and record that key being used in razor and add your loop for x ? Seems that it could work that way, but Addicted is correct no way possible ever to get razor to loot from corpse or chest, bag, etc.

amaruve2

Wanderer

i did try that but razor recorded
Double Click (XYZ)
Double Click (XYZ)
Double Click (XYZ)

Addicted

Disciple

There is a way to loot fast with Razor. It's not as fast as sallos, but it's better than hand looting. Fez actually came up with this idea, so you can thank him for it.

What you do is set a hot key for "drop what you are currently holding". You need to set it to a shift+any key combo. The shift is important.

Shift lets you pick up whole stacks without having to select an amount. So when you hold down your combo, you can quickly drag an item and it will quickly fall into your backpack.

I haven't done a whole lot of experimenting with it but it does work pretty well. You might want to test it out before you rely on it too much.

Fez_

Knight

You can always record yourself double clicking a corpse

then with "Double click(object)-20304" or what ever, right click and convert to type.

to just open corpses

Hatebringer

Sorceror

I can loot any chest of all gems and scrolls and even regs with 1 key click in razor. Not sure if it would work on a corpse tho but you can use your restock and organizer agent on tresure chests

Mara

Knight

You can't restock from a corpse. It will say that is an invalid container. But you could create a macro which incorporates the "drop what you are currently holding" hotkey with an appropriate pause, loop it, and assign that to a shift+whatever hotkey, and then hold the shift down as desired for picking up stacks. You would also use another hotkey for stop macro, or just use another quick macro you already have(like speech) to cancel it when you are done.

needo2

Wanderer

for me, its nonsense that its illegal
Why would you click on corpse hold shift and drag gold to your bad everytime ?
some f2p games require money for autoloot (or some has already) but this game is p2p and doesn't give you option for auto-loot, thats just rude
its not like boting or something