UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Macroes!

talshar

Wanderer
Re: Razor Macroes!

weinster666;350534 said:
Is there any way to use actual map locations in Britannia (x and Y coordinates) to activate an action in a Razor macro. For example:

If position = x,y, cast recall on rune?
No. There isn't a way to do this with Razor. Razor doesn't have a way to pull map coordinates and use them in the macro engine. (unless someone more learned about Razor can prove me wrong)
What exactly are you wanting to do?

Mister Dank

Knight

Yellek;352160 said:
No. There isn't a way to do this with Razor. Razor doesn't have a way to pull map coordinates and use them in the macro engine.

Double Click (sextant (1058))
If (SysMessage "a° b'(n or s), c° d'(w or e))
Cast spell Recall
Wait for Target
Absolute Target (your rune)

a, b, c and d being the numbers you see when you double click the sextant at the location you want to recall from.

Yellek;352160 said:
(unless someone more learned about Razor can prove me wrong)

What's my prize? :>

talshar

Wanderer

Mister Dank;352227 said:
Double Click (sextant (1058))
If (SysMessage "a° b'(n or s), c° d'(w or e))
Cast spell Recall
Wait for Target
Absolute Target (your rune)

a, b, c and d being the numbers you see when you double click the sextant at the location you want to recall from.

What's my prize? :>

I tried this exact thing before I posted and it didn't work. Can you provide the exact script? Better yet, how did you type in degree symbol?

Mister Dank

Knight

Yellek;352699 said:
I tried this exact thing before I posted and it didn't work. Can you provide the exact script? Better yet, how did you type in degree symbol?

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|4184|True
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|77° 4'n, 38° 48'w
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|32|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|2
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|7956

Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Character Map Is how I found the degree symbol, but you could just copy/paste it from my post.

Here is an rpv of me using the macro. I set the coordinates to the location of the piece of gold on the ground.

Attachments

• what a waste_1-22_13.39.rpv
    35 KB · Views: 26

talshar

Wanderer

Mister Dank;352754 said:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|4184|True
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|77° 4'n, 38° 48'w
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|32|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|2
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|7956

Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Character Map Is how I found the degree symbol, but you could just copy/paste it from my post.

Here is an rpv of me using the macro. I set the coordinates to the location of the piece of gold on the ground.
Ahhh! Didn't think about using the systems character map. I tried using alt+0186 when I typed in the sys msg but the symbol had a line under it. Thanks for proving me wrong!!

kingdeath

Squire

im in dire need of good bomb throwing macro. for pvp i have one but it is not very reliable and u guys have all these fancy codes maybe u could help me

dubh

Sorceror

This macro can be useful for either cave mining or wall mining. To set up:

• Get a pack horse or beetle, preferably bonded.
  • Have lots of shovels in your inventory. Shovels weigh less, so you can carry more.
  • Be sure that you can carry at least 400 stones. That's the (relative) maximum anyway.
  • In Razor, configure an Organizer Agent to move ore to your pack horse/beetle. I used Organizer Agent-1 in these macros.
So, what do these do? Basically, with a single key, you'll mine a spot until it's dry. If your weight becomes greater than or equivalent to 350 stones, you'll move the ore you've mined from your backpack to your pack horse or beetle. If your shovel breaks, you'll grab a new one and continue mining. If the spot is dry, the macro will stop.

IMPORTANT: With this macro, you still have to move from spot to spot, you still have to smelt, you still have to buy/tinker shovels, you still have to deposit ore in the bank, etc. This macro is, of course, not for unattended mining.

There is no check for the existence of shovels, so make sure you always have plenty.

With this macro, you'll mine slower than simply repeating LastObject/LastTarget manually, but you only have to press a single key each spot and it's overall more convenient.

Something to watch out for though: your pack horse/beetle can only carry 1600 stones. If you exceed this weight, and you will quite often, the Organizer Agent will drop ore to the ground. So be on the lookout for ore thieves.

Cave Mining
Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|350
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|worn
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3897|True
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|no metal
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1332|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|0|0
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction

Wall Mining
Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|350
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|worn
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|no metal
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1332|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1058|
If you don't know how to use these macros, save each to a separate *.macro file and place in your Razor/Macros directory. They'll appear in Razor, and you can run them from there, or bind them to a key using Razor. (You might have to do some in-Razor configuring to get them to work perfectly.)

siwy

Wanderer

i have a question, is there any possibility to set macro for casting spell to wait until character recovers from casting
i need it to cast 2 spells one afther other.My problem is that if i use wait 2 sec it cast to slow, but if i set 0,5 sec it only cast first spell

Bjorg

Wanderer

Nottheking;263955 said:
Ah, yes, I remember those good 'ol days, back before I discovered UO assistants... I remember placing a stapler on the keyboard, to hold down a macro key.

I used a roll of pennies. :)

Aceaem

Sorceror

i used a battery, and I find wedging the keys worked best like with a paperclip or a single penny :p