UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Macroes!

Zake-DK

Wanderer
Re: Razor Macroes!

My auto vetting macro.

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1026|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01.1000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|that being is not damaged!
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|that is too far away.
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|DAN|0|THAT IS TO FAR AWAY!
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction

"Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1026|" is "vet last target".
"Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|" is "end macro"

It heals your last target pet over and over again, untill its full health, then it will stop. If your pet is to far away to be healed, you will start screaming, THAT IS TO FAR AWAY!

if by tinkering macro you mean a make last item macro

double click tool kit (dont forget to right click and choose by type)
wait for gump
choose make last
wait for gump

ready :p

or something on these lines, if this is what you needed then you should start experimenting with razor since this is very easy to figure out

Dot

Wanderer

I trying to make some macros to automate bod filling process... Any ideas??

I made a macro to make last cloth n times, and another to fill a bod n times with a specific cloth... The best way to go is doing all bods of the same type together, but it's boring to have to change the target inside razor... Suggestions??

Zither Dane

Wanderer

Hey I dont know how to use the razor macros. Could someone explain to me how to use it? and when your doing a macro is it possible to have inernet explorer and you macroing on uo at the same time?

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

crackhead;244536 said:
you dont even need razor for magery. i trained up magery and resists with a paperwaite and a uo macro. targetself,targetself,clumsy,then fill the rest in with target self. that will gm resists. now for magery you just change the spell to bless,reactive armor, invisible and so on. with a sc mage weapon you can always find a spell that doesnt damage you and will get your gains. learned this from playing osi without cheating.

uo loop ftw.

Ah, yes, I remember those good 'ol days, back before I discovered UO assistants... I remember placing a stapler on the keyboard, to hold down a macro key.

And Zake, that auto-vetting macro is terrific, if only because of the contingency response for being too far from the animal in question.

For me it was all about using stacks of pennies taped to the key to pin it down. Come to think about it... UO Used to be alot more fun befoer i started using razor and assistants in general..

Zither Dane

Wanderer

Nottheking;263955 said:
Ah, yes, I remember those good 'ol days, back before I discovered UO assistants... I remember placing a stapler on the keyboard, to hold down a macro key.

And Zake, that auto-vetting macro is terrific, if only because of the contingency response for being too far from the animal in question.

Its tradition for me to do it that way but i use trophys xD. This razor thing will help alot but will spoil UO all together i bet. :( But idc as long as i get some way to get DEX and STR to 100+ with my warrior and INT and STR to 100 with my mage im happy :). Man I loved it back in da days when the best house spot was the tower spot next to brit moongate or a house on brit beach or a house on marable island..... I'll never forget those days :).

AthosZA

Wanderer

Hey all,

Im very new to razor only started using it the other and im fairly poor at coding only have very basic knowledge of C language, has anyone managed to create a script for camping?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Luckily for you (perhaps) Razor's scripts aren't actually in C++. Rather, they're written in a "demi-code" that's pretty easy to understand.

My suggestion? Take a look at a completed script, and look over it. Just about every single line will make sense as to what it does. Well, some simply use a number to denote a kind of item, so that might be a bit hard to know right off... But aside from that, I'd simply experiment with recording them in Razor/UO itself.

Gurnarok

Wanderer

Got a problem with Razor, it's timeout is set to be ~5sec and my wait time on a script is 10 seconds, it will restart the script automatically after 5sec. How do I disable timeout or set it to 5000sec?