UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor or Sallos?

Razor or Sallos?

I have used razor and uoassist my entire uo career (since they came out) and i have played around with sallos. What is the main differance between the two? Some people say sallos is great and i see alot of vids with people using them, but at the same time i do decent enough with razor and so do a few buddies i play and pvp with. So again, what are the pros and cons of sallos?

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: Razor or Sallos?

im a razor fan. easy i know (mostly) how to use it. and cant be blamed for cheating.

RAZOR FAN FTW

Attachments

• 99 Razor Fan.jpg
    99 Razor Fan.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 97

byrdman

Sorceror
Re: Razor or Sallos?

When I tried out sallos I wasn't able to use a lot of non pvp macros and I experienced some video lag on my computer(the mouse was a half step behind).

On the other hand, the way it handles health bars, communicates with party members, and a lot of the macro options available made pvp and farming a lot easier.