UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor: Scavenger Agent, how does it work?

Treize85

Wanderer
Razor: Scavenger Agent, how does it work?

Ok. I've added some items to the list that is suppose to pick up when I open corpse, excluding gold, such as hides, meat and bones. But when I kill the mob and open its corpse, my scavenger doesnt pick it up. Scavenger is enabled, im stuck. Help pls.

Moosebish

Wanderer
Re: Razor: Scavenger Agent, how does it work?

The scavenger only picks things up off the ground, not in any kind of containers...

Jayooo

Wanderer

yeah, scavenger is called scavenger for the fact that if someone were to drop one of the items you have in the list, whether by accident or purposely and your within so many tiles you will automatically pick it up

jimb0james

Wanderer

Jayooo;1331491 said:
yeah, scavenger is called scavenger for the fact that if someone were to drop one of the items you have in the list, whether by accident or purposely and your within so many tiles you will automatically pick it up

Good reason to add bank checks to scavenger agent. :]

Treize85

Wanderer

When I add gold pile to the scavenger list, most of the time, scavenger agent gets clogged in that you see delay messages in seconds and stops picking up the gold from the ground especially when there are many piles of gold around you. Is this normal, and how can I fix this?

Moosebish

Wanderer

The is the problem with scavenger, it gets clogged up really easily and then doesn't work at all. I'm not sure there is anyway to keep it clear...

Jayooo

Wanderer

theres a hotkey you can set to clear scavenge cache or whatever, just have it set and clear it every once in awhile, or when you pick a few things up