UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor using up all disk space?

FloydRose

Wanderer
Has anyone had a problem where running razor macros for your vendor gate, etc. endlessly fills up your computers disk space for whatever reason? It will crash and not let me play, but if I delete some other piece of data unrelated to the game to make space, it will run again until it once again fills up. I can't get it to stop, nor can I find these files that razor is making that I don't need. Can anyone help me?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Do you perhaps have packet logging enabled? ("More Options" -> "Enable packet logging") I don't think this setting should save between client restarts, but I suppose it's good to check.

It could also be the UO client saving your journal. This is set in your UO options (Miscellaneous/UO icon tab -> "Save text log file").

If it's none of those, you can also use a program like WinDirStat to see what's using the most space on your disk.