UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Re)Teach me!

crowface

Wanderer
(Re)Teach me!

Hey Hybrid,

This is "A Duck", a very old player of Hybrid/UO. I haven't booted up UO in years, due to military/college/World of Warcraft/etc.. I was wondering if anyone out there who is truly skilled in PVP could show me the ropes again.

I remember I used to be a damn good stun-mage (in my opinion), able to take on 2 on 1's on a regular basis, 3 on 1's if I was having a good day. I need someone to help me practice dropping people as a 5x Mage. I forgot all my old combos, and it seems everyone I fight can heal through my dumps with ease.

I'm trying to work my account a bit, as I'm damn near broke. My main pvper is a mage/med/eval/resist(not gm'd)/sword/anat/tact, which is probably going to be dropped in favor of a mage/med/eval/resist/wrest/anat/heal. Training in this template would be great.

I'd be grateful for training, however, if someone tries to help me and I can kill them on my second day back in 2-3 years, I'm not interested. Bring your best :p.

Thanks to everyone, and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, friend or foe ;p

Re: (Re)Teach me!

I'll teach you 5x.

AIM: Rikomi

If you get this today, be on 9 PM est. If you show promise, our guild is recruiting PK's if you're interested.

crowface

Wanderer

Alrighty. Character name is "A Crow". I don't have AIM, and I'll probably be at a fight class at 9ish. Can we do it now?

Do yourself a favor and get AIM, almost everyone on here uses it. I'm going in ten minutes but I'll be at the duel pits now if you can make it there asap.

Ajax

Lord

lol wow crow you were one of the first people I met on hybrid, you had a small sandstone outside of minoc mines right?

crowface

Wanderer

Hooollyyyyy shit, if it isn't the man himself. Yup, that was me. Lost that house a long tie ago unfortunately. How's things going?