UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rebirth Changes Tonight

Zippy

Razor Creator
Rebirth Changes Tonight

Tonight after it's server wars, at about 1:30 EST, UOGamers Rebirth will get a skill gain patch.

This patch is designed to signifigantly increase the gain rate across the board for all skills and stats in hopes of attracting new players.

If you've never been on Rebirth, now would be a good time to give it a shot. Or if you played once but didn't like it, I urge you to give it another try.

Rebirth is the only shard offering a True PreT2A experience. You will not find as much authenticity anywhere.

login.uogamers.com, 2593

archemitis

Wanderer
and if you start now, you get to make fun of all of us that built skills without the gain boost =]

i'll have horses for sale wednesday nite for anybody that needs them, say 500 bucks?

Aznheero

Wanderer
i assume it isnt run on the same hardware as hybrid right? I may end up logging on just cuz i cant play on the new server for Hybrid since i lag so bad =(

DmOiOkNeAn

Wanderer
I've tried logging onto Rebirth but it sits at Verifying account forever. Anything going on with the server as of right now? Or is it just me. lol