UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

recording software pls

BASEGOD

Wanderer
I kinda want to record my pvp. I have used some software that was laggy, but got the job done.

Anyone wanna give me advice on what they use? Thanks

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Getting bola ganked 4v1 with 100 people on and thiefs constantly stealing my shit even tho im the only person on the shard playing a red... Reminds me why I play a different game and don't even give the scum left on here my action.

tech.

Sorceror
c+ped link of the video i got it from a while back?

tech.

Sorceror
pretty sure this is a new version but i'm not rly sure

you have to run the crack in order to run the actual program

did u try that?

uonewb

Page
Getting bola ganked 4v1 with 100 people on and thiefs constantly stealing my shit even tho im the only person on the shard playing a red... Reminds me why I play a different game and don't even give the scum left on here my action.
only person on this shard who plays a red, funny. you won't come out of the field unless you have 3 ppl to gank me...fuck out of here...

I user hypercamp 2 and it records in HD pretty decent, only downside is unedited footage takes up huge amounts of space. 2 hours of raw footage takes up like 30gigs which isn't bad, unless you are like me and just never get around to editing it.

Shini was always fond of Camtasia but i cannot verify anything about it.

crikey

Sorceror
I user hypercamp 2 and it records in HD pretty decent, only downside is unedited footage takes up huge amounts of space. 2 hours of raw footage takes up like 30gigs which isn't bad, unless you are like me and just never get around to editing it.

Shini was always fond of Camtasia but i cannot verify anything about it.
Fucking this

These two are THE experts

The end.

Shini

Page
There is a ton of good recording softwares out there like DXTory , Fraps , OBS ect.
but most of them require advanced settings and codecs to reach great quality ~

for UO i would recommend more softwares like Hypercam , Camtasia studio (my favorite) Bandicam , these screen recorders are easy to setup and work very well , any screen recorder softwares will do if you have a decent PC to record this game.

tech.

Sorceror
only person on this shard who plays a red, funny. you won't come out of the field unless you have 3 ppl to gank me...fuck out of here...

you guys are both literal shitcans at this video game