UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] The Battle for Ranger Hut Forest 9/4 3PM EDT (-4GMT)

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] The Battle for Ranger Hut Forest 9/4 3PM EDT (-4GMT)

Orcs are once again on the march. They are systematically striking out from regions with heavy Orc infestation into border regions of Crusader control.

If you study the sequence of campaign results, a sinister pattern starts to emerge. They are trying to surround and cut off Britain in preparation for some kind of grand assault. Any fool can estimate strength. Crusaders may have to try to contend with something yet unknown.

Scouts report Orcs emerging from the Dragonhome Mountains and massing along the treeline South of the Ranger Camps.

Sunday at 3:00 PM EDT (Begin gathering at 2:30)
Ranger.jpg

Current rules of Battle:
No looting, Mounts, Artifacts, Runics(*), Monster Loot(*)
No modded spellbooks equipped or aggressive mage summons
Only store-bought potions and lesser poison on weapons

(*) Allowed mod exceptions are Spell Channeling up to -0 and Damage Increase up to 40%.
Ignorable mod exceptions: Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel

Deathrobes:
- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked. It also prevents you from attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlies. Anything but going to get your corpse makes you fair game.

- On picking up your corpse the deathrobe will vanish, stay standing on top of your corpse (bones), you will be safe until your bones disappear. Step off or attack and you are again fair game.

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming, Animal Lore, Veterinary, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red], [BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

Two Wolves

Knight
Gathering for the event in happening now, Luna Walls above the vendor gates, accessible from the animal trainers. Please turn up, before the start time, property outfitted, to join.

Frasier

Sorceror
Red Crusaders were well prepared with Rangers and succesfully got Orcs attack defeted after a long fight.
Rangers Hut Forest stays under Red stronghold.

Rangers1.jpg

Barnicoat

Knight
I believe those are your remains Frasier ;)

That was a fun one hehe.

Need more people to join [BLCK] !!! Come on people!!! It's the most fun you can have out of bed!!!

Two Wolves

Knight
Come on people!!!

The organization is there, the rules are (somewhat) clear, the pacing and length of the battles is good; there is no reason I can think of why RvB fights could not be 12v12 or 36v36 instead of 4v4. Would it be more fun than 4v4? Maybe, not. Would there be more chaos/rule breaking? Probably. But the chaos and the rule breaking, may be able to be handled without making the whole event break down. I say that because I have confidence in the leadership to do the right thing, not care about 'winning'. The upside to having 24 or 72 participants is, having exactly even numbers on each side would be not as critical to having a fair outcome.

Barnicoat

Knight
The organization is there, the rules are (somewhat) clear, the pacing and length of the battles is good; there is no reason I can think of why RvB fights could not be 12v12 or 36v36 instead of 4v4. Would it be more fun than 4v4? Maybe, not. Would there be more chaos/rule breaking? Probably. But the chaos and the rule breaking, may be able to be handled without making the whole event break down. I say that because I have confidence in the leadership to do the right thing, not care about 'winning'. The upside to having 24 or 72 participants is, having exactly even numbers on each side would be not as critical to having a fair outcome.

Yeah, it's very well organised, and I've loved the two battles I've been part of so far :)

I'm in the process of making a BLCK char now (in addition to my RED), in case future battle need balancing. Won't be done for Sunday, but it will for the week afer.