UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!! REDSOX 2009 BABY !!!

Socko

Sorceror
!!! REDSOX 2009 BABY !!!

Nough said!

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: !!! REDSOX 2009 BABY !!!

Nice pair of tits for a beer drinking gut scratching smelly ass redneck red sox fan.
Yankees ftw

Ajax

Lord

Dexter420;1947690 said:
Nice pair of tits for a beer drinking gut scratching smelly ass redneck red sox fan.
Yankees ftw

puss (sorry I live in boston :p)

Screw the Yanks and the BoSoxs, its all Tigers baby. Oh hey BoSox fans how did it feel watchin' Yuk getting takin' down by Porcello, some 20 year old pitcher :p

Dexter420

Sorceror

Vash;1948729 said:
Screw the Yanks and the BoSoxs, its all Tigers baby. Oh hey BoSox fans how did it feel watchin' Yuk getting takin' down by Porcello, some 20 year old pitcher :p

Who the fuck are the tigers

Ajax;1948709 said:
puss (sorry I live in boston :p)

Redsox fans are fat, ill fight ya.

Code Blue

Knight

Vash;1948729 said:

Even if the tigers make the post season they will fail.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Ajax;1948916 said:
When have you been to boston?

I live less then 4 hours from Boston , and i lived in Brooklyn for about 19 years. Ive been to Boston prolly in the rang of 30k times lol. What with picking up and dropping off or such :) Boston is a good area, just shitty baseball team that buys world series games after loosing for 86 years in a row :(