UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Removal of Bolas

What should be done about bolas?

• Completely Removed From Server

Votes: 43 41.7%
  • Removed from Factions

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Nothing

Votes: 34 33.0%

• Total voters

Minimejgd

Wanderer
I don't like PlayUO just as much as the next person. But that won't/can't be changed...I believe there's profit made off of it somehow...but that's understandable.

Out with Bolas in with PvP!

Minimejgd

Wanderer
31 votes on doing nothing to bolas...give me reasons people...im not some ignorant moron. I want to know why people want these to stay the way they are.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Krrios i see you reading the thread...what are your thoughts/feelings. Do you enjoy abusing things for your advantage? Do you not enjoy straight up PvP where players fight players in even matches?

Feedback would be useful here.

Ok, guess you have nothing to say.

Megumi

Wanderer
I use bolas because i can, because i'm sick of chasign somone for 50 screens to kill them, because it's funny to bola people who're bearing down on you 5v1 and watch them rage that they can't get the point while their firends continue chasing.. and finally, becuase when there's 7 blues camping otuside a house i'm in with my pk, it's funny to run out, bola one, kill his mount and run back in.

F

first.class.mail

well there are no 1v1's in factions really.. just set a macro bola, all follow me, remount. kill, loot, run.

Samson, Black Lotus, and Betty are the only ones that bola.

cuz tim is teh suck :\

Minimejgd

Wanderer
DementedJester said:
I use bolas because i can, because i'm sick of chasign somone for 50 screens to kill them, because it's funny to bola people who're bearing down on you 5v1 and watch them rage that they can't get the point while their firends continue chasing.. and finally, becuase when there's 7 blues camping otuside a house i'm in with my pk, it's funny to run out, bola one, kill his mount and run back in.

So griefing is your argument. Go back to WoW.

RaceCar, why do you continue to bitch about bolas, when I followed Mdk around for a while tonight between midnight and 1 am and counted 17 bolas they threw. I only saw LUV through one bola throughout all this. So it seems to em instead of blaming LUV for the recall patch, blame yourselves.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
HH-Executioner said:
RaceCar, why do you continue to bitch about bolas, when I followed Mdk around for a while tonight between midnight and 1 am and counted 17 bolas they threw. I only saw LUV through one bola throughout all this. So it seems to em instead of blaming LUV for the recall patch, blame yourselves.

Our excessive bola use is to make a point on how gay it is. People don't have a chance to survive against it. LuV was only running 2 players deep and krrios wasnt on, so they really werent going to throw that many bolas. And i was bolad twice by LuV, but called in our own bola ganksquad.

Can't beat them...join them. You want to ruin PvP, fine...we'll help. It's lame, gimp, and gay...it needs to be changed.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
What's the recall patch have anything to do with bola's? I've thought bolas were gay and needed a nerf way before the patch, since back in the IC days. Yes we used lots of bolas tonight, more to make a statement then anything, because out of all the people we bolaed I don't think any of them lived unless they ran into a house. We can get kills without bolas, thats why we dont like them, other people need them to get kills, thats the difference.

I never said you threw any man, was just saying I saw your guild throwing them left and right. Dont matter anyways, nothing will be changed. It was kinda funny watching the bodies fall tho. Anyways, have fun with factions.

Horny_Smurf

Wanderer
I find it funny people would follow a guild around just to see how many bola's they throw... As far as anything goes I have ran with mdk many times and recently they started fighting the way everyone else does shit might as well hop on the bola bandwagon till something is done... Time to make a shitload YAY....

Megumi

Wanderer
R a c e c a R said:
Still nearly a 2/3 vote that something needs to be done about bolas.

Shame this vote doesn't count for a damn thing.
Staff are the only ones who can decide when soemthing is being abused and needs a fix. If you guys were in charge of that, you'd be changing things all the time and pvp would end up really fucking bland.
You died to soemthing and can't be bothered to adapt, so this thread is here and the factions forums has turned into a Wahburger Bar and you're all having Big Wah's and Cries.
Serriosuly, the only way something will be changed is is Mark, Ryan, Mike, Krrios or Zero feels it is being abused. I think it's obvious by now that they don't feel this way.
I think it's time for the thread to close before we all drown in your angsty little tears.