UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Repair Deeds

Brogan

Wanderer
Repair Deeds

Trying not to sound like a big nubbeh but, I think we should script in repair deeds.
These were very helpful on OSI and i could really use then here.!.!.!

RacecaR

Sorceror
spongebobchessy said:
Trying not to sound like a big nubbeh but, I think we should script in repair deeds.
These were very helpful on OSI and i could really use then here.!.!.!

I have no problem with this idea. Only thing is everyone and their mother has a smith on this shard.

RacecaR said:
I have no problem with this idea. Only thing is everyone and their mother has a smith on this shard.

Aye, but it's a ton easier to get repair deeds and use them on a char without smithy than to drop off all your armor/weaps/whatnot and get on your smith to repair them.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Character Name said:
Aye, but it's a ton easier to get repair deeds and use them on a char without smithy than to drop off all your armor/weaps/whatnot and get on your smith to repair them.

True. Just up to the admin if they want to code it or not.

Saben42

Wanderer

Yeah, right now, its kinda pointless, with all the smiths running around. BUT if the shard grows and population and Ryan decides to made skills a tad harder like he has planned, then by all means, yes, would help out alot of newer people to the shard. I personally like the idea either way.

could seperate the population... ppl could just delete their smiths, and open a new char slot, while mule "players" focus more on being on their mule... i like the idea.

the smith population isn't a problem, repair deeds were put into place to smith's couldn't pretend they were gm and would repair your magic item only to walk off with your vanq item, lol
but they would be nice (and another thing to sell)

WILL SOMEONE WITH AUTHORITY COMMENT!
lol
we want to here some administrative opinion on this, its highly supported by players, but what about staff?

Saben42

Wanderer
I'm sure the staff often reads all this, and discusses it. Hell, they wouldnt have made this forum for nothing :p

yes, but there isn't as much of a problem with people running off with you exceptional weapon as there is people running off with a magical weapon, that is why repair deeds were made
its safer, an exceptional weapon is not hard to come by, but a silver vanq is a nother story completely

This #1 solves the problem of switching characters and/or double clienting (not everyone can dbl client though) #2 Helps out newbie dexxers that don't have time or money to make a smith to repair their items so they have a deed.

Great idea.

yup this one hopefully will be implemented as there is no negative aspect to having it, all we need to have now is patience...
so unfortunately many of us are screwed
lol