UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Returning players looking for a guild

k0t

Sorceror
Hey everyone!

A friend of mine and I recently returned to the world of Sosaria after many years of absence.

We used to play on OSI (Drachenfels) and on pretty much all popular freeshards in the past 15+ years. (mostly with T2A or similar rulesets, so the latest content is very new to us)
Two weeks ago I felt the sudden urge to install UO and dive right in again. A week later I persuaded my friend to join me and here we are. :)

We're currently PvMing our ways through newbie friendly dungeons to get our skills done and to make some gold of course.

We're both playing archers right now but also raise the common crafter and will make PvP templates once we're ready.

Since UO is only half the fun without a group of people to play with we're now looking to get into a newbie friendly guild to PvM and PvP with.
I should add that we're from Germany and thus an european guild (if there are any) would suit our playtimes best I guess. (mostly from 7 pm - midnight GMT+1)

Looking forward to get in touch with you. :)