UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Richard Garriott (i.e. Lord British) on Transactions for RL $$

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Interesting interview the entire way, but this part stood out to me. At 07:48 he begins talking about RL transactions, and at 11:45 I think he really speaks at the future of MMORPGs involving RL $$ transactions.

Last edited:

Jorden17

Sorceror
Any rl transactions need to be endorsed through the game devs via a third party ebay style vendor. There needs to be a transaction history for anyone involved, players need to be informed on what to look out for. Freerange style transactions will never work.

I spend money on pixels myself, but never UO. Simply bc they make you deal with unverified vendors. I have no qualms with giving my info to WarGaming tho, their system is fool proof. I suggest UOG makes better offers for players and runs them directly through the site. Otherwise i cant be bothered.

P.s. didnt watch