UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

right rounf baby right round !

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: right rounf baby right round !

David Gilmore;2131809 said:
The diff between me and you is i noticed, admitted, and apologized for the wrong i made. you are just to immature to accept the fact that you are wrong.

This, now get off this guys ass... he apologized

WaRgAzM

Knight

Skyfal;2131800 said:
haha says the person posting his uo age and recording videos of killing newbs? yeah let me take your advice

Here is a bridge, get over it. I can hold your hand if needed <3

Lament

Knight

sanchen died to a girl?

ouchhhhh

no surprise tho, that kid is incredibly stupid

i remember someone tried REAL hard to get her to beat me, he was blowing up my aim for weeks

but they gave up quick after like 5 duels with no headway [getting bitch slapped to the ground first dump isnt very encouraging]

sanchen

Knight

Lament;2132353 said:
sanchen died to a girl?

ouchhhhh

i remember someone tried REAL hard to get her to beat me, he was blowing up my aim for weeks

but they gave up quick after like 5 duels with no headway [getting bitch slapped to the ground first dump isnt very encouraging]

Didn't I kill you 10-0 last week?

Didn't ras kill you 20-0?

Hasn't everyone on this shard just rape you?

I

Also

How

You

On

The

Forums!

-666-

Squire

Lament;2132353 said:
sanchen died to a girl?

ouchhhhh

I was wondering when this guy would show up...

What I don't understand is... what's wrong with dying to a girl? Even Gilmore thinks its quite hilarious that Sanchen died to a girl, but why can't the point be that SANCHEN DIED. Period. Whether it be to me or any man on this game....

LET'S WORK TOGETHER AND PUT AN END TO SEXISM ON UO!! GIRLS CAN PVP TOO!!