UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplayers Sound Off!! (OOC)

Mithrandir

Wanderer
Roleplayers Sound Off!! (OOC)

Hello everyone!

I have had the privilege of role-playing within the Demise community for about a week now, and was just wondering how many of us self proclaimed role-players are out there. I wanted to take this opportunity to not only introduce myself, but to allow all of us the possibility of introductions (or reintroductions) and perhaps lay out our more common play times, current or past role-played characters (along with any possible guild affiliations), current role play plot-lines or aspirations, and anything else anyone would like to add about themselves.

Please, if you are currently role-playing or have interest in role-playing within this great community of Demise, post a little bit about yourself here and join in making this role-play community the best it can be!

Mithrandir

Wanderer
Re: Roleplayers Sound Off!! (OOC)

Well to begin this sound off... I'll start by telling a little bit about myself. I used to role-play for quite a number of years back on Hybrid, but ultimately left the shard for Grimmwold, a private role-playing server that I have called home for about a year and a half now. I return now to UOGamers sort of giving it a "second chance" here on Demise and so far I have been rather impressed. Some great people are here with some pretty wonderful ideas and guilds (many already in the works), and I hope to find myself somewhere among them contributing in any way possible for a more cooperative community of outstanding role-play; a place that's fun for all.

I only have one character currently who is known as Howling Wolf, a new member of the Wolf Clan.

My play times are a bit sporadic, however, I tend to be online more during the evenings (especially late evenings) CST.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Seekers of Fortune (SoF)
Bjorg - Guild Leader
Edain Elessidil - Member
Delilah of Sorek - SoF Emmissary and DAA Leader
Wrongway - War Leader

Wolf Clan [Wolf]
Kajika - wolf friend

House of York [York]
Grant McKenzie - Guild Leader

Order of Mitlieb [OoM]
Mephisto - member

These are my publicly known characters. You may run into others in game, but they are deep in character. :)

My hours of rp are very flexible... depends on my chaotic work schedule. I usually play in the evenings Central Time Zone, and sometimes on Friday mornings. Other times as opportunity and work schedule permits.

Ripster

Sorceror

Wolf Clan [Wolf]
Silver Wolf - Chieftess / War Leader
Savage Wolf - Hunter
Iron Wolf - Hunter
Hipamika - wolf friend

Seekers of Fortune (SoF)
Mathilda Sjovold - Culinary Artist

As with Bjorg, you may encounter other characters of mine in game, however they shall remain shrouded in mystery at this time.

Right now my RP time has been severely curtailed, I hope to begin a more active phase beginning in November.

Two Wolves

Knight

Spoken well Howling Wolf.

Let me tell you some of what I have come to know about the usually reclusive native people who are forming a village on the border between Yew and Skara Brae. Myself - I am Engles, mountain man, fur trapper, logger become emissary and statesman now retired to the State of Yew frontier settlement.

I was in the area when the War Band appeared. Silver Wolf led a small group of warriors who tracked Brigands back to their camp and visited them with great slaughter.

This is now the site of the wolf clan native village, founded by Chief Naga Wolf, that they claim is the center of their traditional hunting grounds. I befriended the tribe - over the course of about two years learned some of their language and their ways.

I also advised in the construction of the upper defenses that mount the walls of the village. The fence wall and upper cat-walks create firing positions that affords the villagers inside some protection against siege.

The possession of the village is valuable in the war of revenge killing against the Brigands that is ongoing and is likely to last several generations. The region is still somewhat wild and new threats have emerged, Orc Hordes and now Dark Elves causing war.

My short time with the Wolf Clan people has changed my life and I will remember that fondly. I moved on and become an emissary to the Vehoe called the White-Eyes, men of the cities, on behalf of the Wolf Clan.

It all started for me when troops were being sent from Britain to garrison in the area in order to put down the "native uprising". Then Chief Naga Wolf and myself were able to broker a peace treaty.

My career in politics flourished for a while and I traveled from, Vesper to Minoc, Moonglow and then back to Yew to settle near the people who have been more dear to my heart than my own family.

Now Silver Wolf has become Chief after Naga Wolf died. I was quite surprised that the title did not pass to his son Two Wolves.

They allow me to join in their songs to my good old friend when I occasionally visit the Wolf Clan people.

These days the native village thrives. Many descendants from scattered Chipewyan clans have been able to find there way to the new village and resume a traditional way of life. The people of the native village live together and share everything. They shun metal armor, fancy contraptions, magical travel and generally stick to traditional hunting weapons, like the bow and spears.

I no longer know the names of all the young bloods in the village, but these are some facts that I have come to know about the original War Band also called the Thirdworlders:

Silver Wolf is the currently reigning Chief of the family clan.

Wolf Clan is one of three traditional clans that make up the Chipewayan tribal group.

She was chosen as the new chief over Two Wolves, Chief Naga Wolf's son.

Silver Wolf is also the War Leader and in this role lead the War Band in the counter-attack on the Brigands that brought them to the current location of the Native Village.

Silver Wolf previously rose to the position of War Leader after humble beginnings. An orphan raised by Vehoe parents, as a young girl left to find her people. She was taken in by Naga Wolf at the Oakford camp and then taught traditional ways by Wolf Blood.

Naga Wolf was said to be the first Chipewyan Chief to arise in this land for over twenty generations. He and his son Two Wolves arrived along with the War Band and established the new Wolf Clan village by their enemy camp, the Brigands.

His influence over the people was diminished when Wolfmother took control of tribal affairs. He was a key supporter of Wolfmother's authority up until his death.

Two Wolves son of Naga Wolf is the Xuaz’Honehe (Crazy Wolves warrior society) leader. Crazy Wolves are stealth/ambush fighters, have many scouts and carry out special missions from the War Leader.

Two Wolves was away, traveling in search of sacred artifacts in order to improve his social standing when his father became ill and died. He returned to the village to find Silver Wolf became Chief instead of him.

Now he watches and waits. He hopes to instigate hostilities against the settlers on sacred wolf clan hunting grounds in order to increase his prestige and reclaim his old title as War Leader, with his eye on Chiefhood.

Wolfmother is a deformed old witch, who for a time had taken control over tribal affairs and disbanded the elder council.

She claims to be Wolf Blood from the Oakford camp who was killed in a fire now reincarnate. She also claims to be one of the original First People who set out seeking the sunrise that gave birth to the Wolf Clan people.

When she first appeared at the Native Village she possessed the Spirit Feather that was thought to have been destroyed. This token was the symbol of her authority as Wolf Blood was the keeper of the Spirit Feather that was carried by Silver Wolf into the land of the lead to speak the the spirits of the ancestors.

The first act by Silver Wolf as Chief was to oppose Wolfmother, reinstate the elder council and in this way the Wolf Clan village returned to a traditional government.

Night Wolf daughter of Moon Wolf was the product of rape by a Vehoe raider named Thorn, orphaned by later raids. She was adopted by Naga Wolf and grew to earn the highest Shaman title Spiritwalker. She left the village in anger when Naga Wolf revealed her being half-blooded, rumored to be dead.

Iron Wolf was the companion of Silver Wolf and thought to have been killed in the war in Oakford. Later he found his way to the new Wolf Clan village. Silver Wolf now is quite occupied and no longer returns his affection.

Iron Wolf is a consummate hunter, excellent with animals of all sorts and close to distinguishing himself and becoming Hunt Leader, but he is despondent over the growing rift with Silver Wolf.

Since you seem to like my story so much, (or skipped to the end) more can be found out with a little library research, http://www.rpring.com/wolf-character-stories/

Walk with the Great Spirit!

wesmiley

Sorceror

Hello!

Lets see here...

Jonesy - State of Yew.
Archak - (means spirit) Wolf Clan
Wes - No guild yet, training him to be a mage (if anyone is interested :))

Thats about it, my hours are just about all day on weekends and from 3-9 on weekdays. i am in Eastern Standard Time by the way. i have only been roleplaying for a week or so, but i was in the savage clan for about 2 months on Hybrid and i have been playing UO for about 10 years (ya im only 16.. started UO when i was young. :))

Two Wolves

Knight

Here and Character Bios are good spots to introduce your characters to the community.

Also be sure to check out rpring.com

Ig'Gagh ; fencer ; bloodclan orc [orc]
Thuk'Zarg ; miner/macer ; orc [evil]
Ysh'Gagh ; legendary crafter ; orc
Jacobus Quackel ; sheperd ; human
Khar'Zuul ; red mage ; bloodclan orc [orc] ; curently considering his sins, since there's no sign of life in Felucca Yew.

GMT+1 ; inactive in summer

TomM

Wanderer

Hi all,I just joined your game about a week ago an im loving it.I was a long time runescape player(cus my pc sucks and cant run WOW)but the game play and such of UO just fits me more..I love to RP and help out other players,I only have one guy goning right now(Toy)but once I fig out more about the gameplay will be deff makeing 1 or 2 more.Thank for keeping such a good game going be seeing you around.

gnomes

Wanderer

main RP chars are Gwen Stykes and Franchesca D'Orn... I'm not on to often but when I am, I like to RP a bit. gnomes char is not for RP. Gwen is 50/50 and Franchesca is 100% RP and she's not nice.

Bile

Knight

D-Fens - [SL] Shadowlords Faction
Residence - Yew Crypts

Bile

Knight

wesmiley;653537 said:
are those RP guilds? hehe

The first line is an rp guild and the second line is tells our place of residence.