UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

rp going on?

Vek

Sorceror
Re: rp going on?

not really tbh, not to discourage you from rping at all, its great and you should do it regardless of the playerbase. Anyways, a lot of rpers quit, got banned, etc plus the UO community alltogether is pretty small. So yes theres plenty of rp for you to find, and if you cant, use your imagination. Its UO play the platform (RPG) [Role Playing Game]

Amazonia

Sorceror

The only guild I see around the game, it's C-R.

The ban of Vek killed savages.
Orcs are on their inactive period, for the most part.
Didn't see a Grd for a while.
TcD they log once a while I think?

NicolBolas

Wanderer

it isn't
trying to find stuff for us to do is hard enough when grd and tcd were active but now that they ain't it a pain in the ass

Amazonia

Sorceror

So that gives a confirmation that only C-R are active.

But if it's really boring during the afternoon, you can aim me, -aim-, I don't mind setting up some roleplay fights with you, that's not making of me a constant rper to roleplay with for your information, but some prepared rp fights can be fun.

Sheivan01

Knight

*YARR*
*I hit you with my deadly sword!*
*I move like a panther and parry*

Your skill of being a fucking loser increased by 0.1

Sheivan01;1966617 said:
*YARR*

Basement dweller, reporting for duty!

Sheivan01;1966617 said:
*YARR*

ironyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Amazonia

Sorceror

Sheivan:

welkopole

Sorceror

I still await the return of Atar. It is written that when he returns the Cove Savage Clan will regroup and take back its fort from the orcs then will take all of Britiania.

Strii Punies!!!

welkopole;1988929 said:
I still await the return of Atar. It is written that when he returns the Cove Savage Clan will regroup and take back its fort from the orcs then will take all of Britiania.

Strii Punies!!!

I seriously doubt we will be seeing Atar again. He literally fell off the deep end and went insane.