UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

rp going on?

Re: rp going on?

Sheivan01;1966617 said:
*YARR*
*I hit you with my deadly sword!*
*I move like a panther and parry*

Your skill of being a fucking loser increased by 0.1

I wouldn't take it to hard guys. He weighs 275ish pounds, is 32, a virgin and canadian to top it all off. We should be nice to him I feel sorry for em :( this is all he's got.

Amazonia

Sorceror

jestalf;1990275 said:
I wouldn't take it to hard guys. He weighs 275ish pounds, is 32, a virgin and canadian to top it all off. We should be nice to him I feel sorry for em :( this is all he's got.

No he's not 32, he's 24, lives in the basement of his mommy/daddy, virgin, and It's ok if he's Canadian, but not ok if he's from a dumbass poor town of Quebec.

And hmm sucks for Sheivan =S

Since he's on ignore list, the forum is so nice to read. =)

NicolBolas;1962996 said:
Grd got absorded by C-R
TcD i saw 2 weeks ago at a event that was the last time i saw them

This is the way of TcD. We have always been one of the smaller guilds but also one of the strongest.

We have strict recruiting policies and rules. We run with very few players in the guild. At times it may appear that we are inactive but to our guild it is not really inactive due to the playerbase we choose to run.

TcD is also a very private guild. A lot of our ways remain private and not in the public eyes.

Though our vampires slumber time to time does not mean we are not keeping a close eye on our flocks...

Vek

Sorceror

thereverandleech;1991496 said:
Who does the cover of Savages on your main page? Rather fitting I must say.

I forget who actually made the song...some orchestra but its from Pocahontas the Disney movie

Yeah, I found all the lame assed Disney ones, this one reminds me of a Tim Burton/Danny Elfman combo tho. Really nice. I keep putting it on your homepage just to listen in the background lol.