UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

rp is dead, lets revive it.

dead-eye

Knight
rp is dead, lets revive it.

well as the title says, its gonzo. so lets make some well thought out plans. we need to go back to basics for this whole thing!!! make 1 rp guild. name it rp or something like that. all roleplayers enter it. and from there we make small dispatches of people who do what they want. like split the guild in half. if people want to be evil let them be evil. if they want to be good make them the police. and if they want to be crafters let them be crafters!

this way the good and evil can fight, whilst the crafters can do what they want.

and with 1 guild, it will allow people to see if other roleplayers are on.

im all for suggestions on what we can do to revive rp, this is simply my idea.

now for a town, we might not need one. we might want to make one. but in order to allow people to get interested, i saw we make a town but rp a lot in luna so people might want to play allong!

pbguy434

Knight
Re: rp is dead, lets revive it.

How about you make a guild based on guarding Yew, and me and a certain other player starts up a guild based around pirating Yew. Then we can kill eachother. And by "killing eachother", I mean you dieing by my kryss. Endlessly.

dead-eye

Knight

your an ass.... and i was taking that into consideration, except for this time it being fair and me winning more. i have much more experience now pb. and i have the resources to have a chance this time.

Zayle

Wanderer

Ahh, good old RP.
If you get it up and going dead, tell me, and I can own you just as much as the last time you tried to "Role Play"

dead-eye

Knight

lol. read the rteu roleplayers post. it sounds like fun. short "movie" scenes. like wars and such.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

RP will never be a part of AOS. All this shard is and will ever be is a powergaming shard. Even OSI has very little rp anymore. I like how your trying to do something about it :) so good luck.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

true but i would like to see it start up again then i'd have a reason to play my fisher and use the shop i sunk like 200k into hehe.

Sintoo

Sorceror

Yeah I'm up for starting it again, just let's cut the bullshit make up some ground rules first of all, then try em for awhile see how it works then change if it doesnt work. I'm tired of discussing the mather cause there's no way in hell we can all get along anyways. We havent made it work in over 6 months so the chance of us just getting it to work in a flash I seriously doubt.
I'm tired of everyone talking about it and not doing crap and when I do something I get shit thrown at me for it not being "possible", "correct" and "true rolplaying".

Nice to see you guys (dead-eye and pbguy) still getting along :)
One real funny tought that hit me though, It's abit off topic so you'll have to excuse me. Is the fact that when NVP started you dead-eye moved there because the friendly peaceful way was the thing you wanted to play as not being involved in battles and such, still you were the one who fought the most. As I remember you even brought a NONE rp character for the only reason to fight. Dont know why I brought this up, maybe I just wanted to rub it in your face abit :p

Mythos said:
RP will never be a part of AOS. All this shard is and will ever be is a powergaming shard. Even OSI has very little rp anymore. I like how your trying to do something about it :) so good luck.

No offence Mythos but you could atleast give a reason to why RP would never work, it's kind of like saying my car is the best.

To be honest I miss the good old days when there wasent chiv, necro etc etc but that doesnt mean you cant implement stuff like that into RP I mean damn with all the arties and stuff now you could actually have one person playing god for a scenario when everyone else in GM made suits try to defeat him for example and much more as usual your only limitation is your imagination.

Well good luck let's hope someone gets it working this time for a longer period.

Foxer-demise

Wanderer

Yarg! *burp* did i just hear someone say pirating yew?
gladly! haha!

i must admit, yes the roleplaying here is like "dead" its hard to find people wishing it, but oh well. havnt given up yet! still workin on pirate guild,

btw Dead-Aye! since im posting here anyway, (time is now 15:10 +1 timezone) ill be online the next few hours, Pm me if your here too

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Nice to see some chatter going on about rp. Me and Dead Eye still do roleplaying in NPV and i invite th crafter over from time to time and he does with us and the occsinal wandering noob from solen but all is good. as much as i would hate to move i would if we could start rping again i love using my fisher and selling all his sunken treasure to strangers and friends alike. So if anyone has idea's for this new rp post them here. I'll comment give idea's and the like and dead eye prolly will to those is banned till the 30th for breaking some rule im not sure but anyways thats all i had to say.

pbguy434

Knight

well dead-eye got banned! ahahahahaha! he was an ass. i wonder if its temporary or permanent

Deja-vu?

Renal

Wanderer

RP cannot be ressurected its dead really really dead :) ITS TIME FOR POWERPLAY

Merberol

Wanderer

welll once more we go heh ..

may be we shuld make a msn diskution all who are intrested and diskuss this in real time instead of yousing this forum

Omni

Wanderer

rp is wayyyyy dead, like someone said earlier this is a powergamers shard...if your interested in rp though, i hear neopets.com has a forum board for it