UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP locations

Two Wolves

Knight
RP locations

The first location is the relatively new DROW fortress West of Brit/Skara crossroads. Drow have emerged from underground with an expeditionary force bent on conquering all undefended areas of human habitation. They are also a menace to local residence during their monthly blood sacrifice night time raids.

Attachments

• DROW_fortress.jpg
    DROW_fortress.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 254
  • drow_stables.jpg
    drow_stables.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 248

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: RP locations

Wolf Clan is a band of native people who seek the return of their scattered tribes to the sacred ancestral hunting grounds. Chief Naga Wolf, before he died started gathering Wolf Clan descendants from all over the land and formed a village in the middle of their claimed territory. This claim stretches from the Ranger Huts to Empath Abby and most of the Deep Wood. Some legends hold that part of this land lays under what is now Britain.

The main village is by the road from Birt to Yew next to the Brigands Camp. They have some are other huts and campsites, including an outpost near Yew crossroads.

Attachments

• wolfclan_village.jpg
    wolfclan_village.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 246
  • wolfclan_outpost.jpg
    wolfclan_outpost.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 245

Two Wolves

Knight

There is a heart shaped clearing due North of the Brigands Camp, known as the Grove of Love by some. Till recently it was the home of Sundoom who occupied it after the failed commission of a military garrison to put now a rumored native uprising in the area. Recently the plots there have been sold to "RP Town Crier" and replaced with a Recruiting Center, Fight Pit and RP Community House (still under construction).

Attachments

• RP_recruiting.jpg
    RP_recruiting.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 256
  • RP_fightpit.jpg
    RP_fightpit.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 252

Two Wolves

Knight

West from the Grove is the dreaded Orc Fort and Tower. Blood Clan orcs jealously guard the fort and surrounding forest and will demand tribute before chasing off any intruders. They also conduct harassment raids against Yew and Wolf Clan. Given the opportunity they will blockade or ambush any trade traffic traveling between Yew and Britain on the main artery.

Attachments

• orcfort_tower.jpg
    orcfort_tower.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 248
  • orc_tower.jpg
    orc_tower.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 246

Two Wolves

Knight

The last stop on the stretch between Brit crossroads and Yew crossroads is the State of Yew frontier town. With no protection from the royal guards these townsfolk have to raise and maintain their own militia. The people of Yew are ingenuous tinkerers, but also fanatical witch hunters and tend to react violently to anything they perceive as "unnatural" occurring in their territory.

Attachments

• yew_business.jpg
    yew_business.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 247
  • yew_townhall.jpg
    yew_townhall.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 240
  • yew_screamingbottle.jpg
    yew_screamingbottle.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 240

Sundoom

Sorceror

You made it sound like I just gave up.

Not my fault that a few of my members became evil and others just stopped playing on this shard or joined other guilds, that was the purpose of the guild, to recruit, expand, distribute.

*Shruggs* I just got to poor to help the new players out and got to busy to operate the guild at my best.

Besides, you made it sound like I just gave up my homes, I sold them to RP Town Cryer *smirks*

Two Wolves

Knight

My apologies to Sundoom. He has been a strong supporter of the RP community going back even to before the DRP days.

If you were keying on my term "failed", I was referring specifically to Britannia Soldiers mission to uproot the native trouble makers who were thought to be attacking travelers.

For the readers edification, the dispute over Wolf Clan activity and the formation of the village was settled with a signed peace treaty between the leader of the Soldiers, Novak and Chief Naga Wolf.

[Edit] I revisited that section and changed the wording from taking over the grove to selling the plots there, to be more precise.

Two Wolves

Knight

Scouts on routine patrol through the DROW fortress complex have reported sighing new construction that has been added recently. The incredible stealth of the DROW make it difficult to estimate their full strength.

Attachments

• AcadomyShadows.jpg
    AcadomyShadows.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 195