UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Ring for Hybrid guilds

Two Wolves

Knight
As part of RP Ring renovations, existing public and private RP guild forums for Hybrid guilds will be archived. RP Guilds with active leadership should contact Two Wolves on RP Ring if their forums need to be kept visible. Thank you.

Vestros

Sorceror
hey now remember rp always dies down round this time of year... it will pick up it always does... its like herpes
.. its always there even if you dont see it

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I tried to make a thread in the rp ring forums but it wouldnt let me. is there something im doing wrong?

Two Wolves

Knight
I think something is jacked-up, because I tried this the other day and I was able to create the title, but there was no section for entering body text into the message and it would not post anything without message body text.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I think something is jacked-up, because I tried this the other day and I was able to create the title, but there was no section for entering body text into the message and it would not post anything without message body text.

yes thats exactly what happend.

Two Wolves

Knight
Anybody who can get word to Ryan or Mark, if he has access, the RP Ring forum still has the "Post New Thread comes up only with the Title: and no Body: section to enter text into" error.

Two Wolves

Knight
RP Ring forum is functional for making new posts again now (maybe it was functional as early as the beginning of March)

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Inactive guilds will be 'archived' to make way for new forums for fresh blood guilds that are popping up on Hybrid who need a dedicated space to communicate with their members and future members.

great Idea. The Bloodclan is still active and recruiting.

crikey

Sorceror
great Idea. The Bloodclan is still active and recruiting.

You guys should organize something special. Make plans a month in advance, so that EVERY orc will be on, and plan a massive raid on the "oomie stronghold" of Delucia.

That would be amazing to see 50 orcs tearinig it up

Cort.

Sorceror
I've been dropping into the rpring irc channel but have yet to see anyone..
if we can get all the rpers together in one place for communication and planning I really think the RP will grow on hybrid

YewGuards

Sorceror
Hey Cort, we're trying to make that happen with this new "Guard" guild called the Night's Watch. We're allowing members to become leaders and run a faction/branch in each city. That way we can all stay on one guild chat to maintain activity. If you spot Uniden or Denkketa in game, ask them how to join.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I've been dropping into the rpring irc channel but have yet to see anyone..
if we can get all the rpers together in one place for communication and planning I really think the RP will grow on hybrid

I don't rp but think it's awesome lol
Been looking for something to do as my connection has been horrid to the server the last few months I can't really pvp or idoc and I don't pvm.. Anyway I was reading a post about a rp tavern type hangout someone was suggesting... I like to build houses and was thinking about building a nice tavern/brothel style house that would suit a roleplayers needs as far as atmosphere.. If it's something you guys might be interested in let me know via pm here :) I could friend people that wana be in charge of banning unwanted players or locking the door for gatherings or what ever.. Anyway just a thought let me know if anyone's interested :)
Ps
I have a decent sized spot in yew behind shadowlords base and a better spot nexto the water across the wooded area next to tessas (short run from vesper) that I was thinking about using but not sure.

Sintoo

Sorceror
Aye set us up a local tavern in the Yew area!
The State Guards of Nordheim could use a place to relax during the restoration of the Screaming Bottle Tavern.

Huah! For the free provinces of Yew!