UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Sheivan01

Knight
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

So I was looking at the other uogamers forum since I was bored and went on the the aos shards (which is pretty gay imo) forum and found that in the faction forum.....

Sheivan01

Knight
Re: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Lemme explain, 2D (E.) used to be owned by Kaz on Hybrid, but since Kaz is a dumbass he prefered item based games, he brought with him half the guild on "that one AoS shard", they started playing here (theyve been here for like 1 year now) and now they made a faction guild, named : Rage.

How Ironic

Btw, I saw one of their faction RPV and its so ridiculous, its like.. a 1 versus 1 arround a house, but one of them is house hiding, he goes out, try to fight, after 15 seconds hes like "Mana, stop" (saying hes out of mana) and then they stop.

People obviously have no idea what Hybrid is, what theyre missing when theyre playing that dumb shard rofl

Slopko

Wanderer

OH HOW THEY ENVY

OH AND BTW NICE INTERNET EXPLORER NAB, L2INTERNET ALSO L2CROP PIX FUCK

Sheivan01

Knight

Slopko said:
OH AND BTW NICE INTERNET EXPLORER NAB, L2INTERNET ALSO L2CROP PIX FUCK

True, I should really kill myself for not using firefox, my bad and sorry for not being such a geek and not knowin how to CROP PIX

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

tbh why did you not name the server, isnt there only 3 UOG servers? Divinity Hybrid and Demise, 2 of which only have factions. and since its not hybrid its obviously demise. so why not just name it.

if im wrong and theres a 4th then tbh i suck.

Slopko

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
True, I should really kill myself for not using firefox, my bad and sorry for not being such a geek and not knowin how to CROP PIX
yeah cause cropping is such an advanced computer function!
FUCKING TOOL

elohdee

Knight

Slopko said:
yeah cause cropping is such an advanced computer function!
FUCKING TOOL

Hey, it's not so bad, I've met people that didn't know they could use text in paint. :(

Watabou

Knight

yeah honestly why bother covering up demises' name? didn't want to ss yourself on their forums? lolol

Sheivan01

Knight

Because the small population of hybrid who went on demise can die in a fucking fire while thinkin about their gay fucking gook samurai expension.

So whoever thinks theres only hybrid must always think that theres only hybrid...... or divinity

Sheivan01

Knight

y