UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ryan...

Icey

Sorceror

based ryan, classic admin abuse.

ganked me 5v1 with orc clan dressed up as an orcish lord, then attacked me in my house and i wasn't able to ban him because admin privs (see pic).

checkmate, atheists

crikey

Sorceror
It's not abuse when he's the owner tho >_>

lucky the server isn't owned by some insane asshole like me. Dont even get me started on the evil I would pull

crikey

Sorceror
what retarded non-logic did you use to come to that conclusion?
Its a free shard that costs you nothing, that he pays to operate. He has no obligation to follow rules, because he owns the server, pays for everything, and it costs players nothing to play.

If it costed money every month like OSI, maybe it would be different

Get it yet?

Icey

Sorceror
Its a free shard that costs you nothing, that he pays to operate. He has no obligation to follow rules, because he owns the server, pays for everything, and it costs players nothing to play.

Get it yet?
admin abuse is admin abuse. it doesn't matter if it's a rule or not, it's a fact that if you abuse your position as he did in this specific case, that is called admin abuse. there's no way around it.

am i butthurt about it? no, i'm not.

i'm just bringing it up because it's funny to me how upset he used to get when i would talk about it on these forums. he actually banned me once in the past for talking about it

Get it yet?

That's retarded.

crikey

Sorceror
It's his house his rules

There aint much that you can do about it. He holds all the power

There is no rule about it, he is king of the castle

Just gotta grin and bear it my friends

It's his house his rules

There aint much that you can do about it. He holds all the power

There is no rule about it, he is king of the castle

Just gotta grin and bear it my friends

I would say that's why the server is dead, but it's just the tip of the ice berg. lol

SlayN-ATL

Squire
I've had Ryan spy on me and show up at my house and spawn a dragon on my roof named "Slayn Killer" and pk me with it inside of my house.
He heard me make fun of the Fallon Clock handouts from a while back and followed me home. Also had my name spammed
to everyone on the server that I was a noob. I thought it was pretty funny though.
Ohh he also said he would get a plane ticket to pittsburgh where I live and beat and or rape me.
Still waiting on that though. Ryan if your reading this I need you inside of me.
Quit playing games with my heart.

crikey

Sorceror
Move along then.
No!

That's the kind of talk that has to stop around here! That's why so many have journeyed to the new world!

The "move along" should stop. It's damage control time.

I'm sorry, but I gotta say it. People have been leaving Hybrid. I've had ALOT of people suggest I join them in moving along, but I'm not up for that right now.

Two of those very people have responded to this thread.

but hey, I don't know wtf I am talking about, I am retarded. I'll be in the corner, grinning and bearing it

I am fucukggng retarded lkjfl;abpoiguetpoiubkjsdg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us