UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Mavric

Wanderer
Re: SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Wanker just got ice burned.

Game over man game over!

Anton Chigurh;1630688 said:
I wouldn't call you insignificant, you should believe in your self more! Also the screens on SA - MS NUB HEADQUARTERS right now prove that we can fight with even odds or god forbid out numbered. Also if anyone wants to fall back on "lets settle this in the pits" here is your moment of zen: http://videos.uogamers.com/download.php/351179.rpv

ALSO jessie james are we all fucking blind or do I see 5 peoples bars stickyed together with your own and 3 peoples bars pull up for dumping? 6v3??? In fact only 1 or 2 of the people you even have pulled in many of those pics is even in SA...sooo that's 5-6v1 or 2. Math: it's FUNdamental.

EDIT* However let me make my self clear: if we die 5v1 or 5v5 or or whatever we don't care much. We are 3 months on this shard after not playing for years, the onus is on you guys to represent and not get mudded by nubs over and over and over...well you get the point.

lol, the only people that are on my team are Luigi and Mobb Deep. lol soo bad.......i just wanted to give the forums the chance to see both sides of the fight. you kill me once afk.......we kill 8 of you while being meteor swarmed, and then say it was 789v1...........lol....good try with ur fundamentals.

Anton Chigurh;1630718 said:
Better than a dick in my mouth.
But ya I love balls in my face how did you know?

i saw your myspace pic, thats how.

Blacula-

Wanderer

elohdee;1630567 said:
YOU MUST OF CLOSED SOME BARS I KNOW BREAKOFDAWN WASNT FIELDING WITH 3 PEOPLE LOLOLOL

you're a dumbass.. we'll fight 2v4+ just for shits and giggles. more fun dying outnumbered than sitting in the pits watching your screen

Blacula-;1630778 said:
you're a dumbass.. we'll fight 2v4+ just for shits and giggles. more fun dying outnumbered than sitting in the pits watching your screen

wanna go on a date?

Rubnuk

Wanderer

It appears that being blue has made you go dumb. Just because the other blues/oranges are not in your party/guild/vent does not mean that they are not fighting the same people you are at the same time.

outlaws had about the only even number kill in there the rest are those rare ganks that involve SA. being out numbered :eek: good work none the less, it takes effort to find us not in a pack and then get the kill.

edit: JJ actually had the one thread inspiring first screen shot also* i didn't recognise 'Fingers'

Slip

Page

ya ya go outlaws PROPS TO OUTLAWS THEY R 1337

Rubnuk;1630899 said:
It appears that being blue has made you go dumb. Just because the other blues/oranges are not in your party/guild/vent does not mean that they are not fighting the same people you are at the same time.

outlaws had about the only even number kill in there the rest are those rare ganks that involve SA. being out numbered :eek: good work none the less, it takes effort to find us not in a pack and then get the kill.

edit: JJ actually had the one thread inspiring first screen shot also* i didn't recognise 'Fingers'

are u talking to me?

those bars i have pulled are from earlier in the day.........those guys are nowhere near the fight, nor are any other blues. If those guys were near the fight, i can promise u they wouldnt be teaming up with us to kill some noobie pks. its only mobb deep, luigi, and myself in every screen shot.

elohdee

Knight

JesseJane;1631180 said:
are u talking to me?

those bars i have pulled are from earlier in the day.........those guys are nowhere near the fight, nor are any other blues. If those guys were near the fight, i can promise u they wouldnt be teaming up with us to kill some noobie pks. its only mobb deep, luigi, and myself in every screen shot.

WOW LIE MORE, CERTAINLY I SEE TEN OTHER GUYS HELPIN U

elohdee

Knight

dennibear;1630596 said:
I'd post screenshots here too, but any SA post gets trammeled/deleted.

Just part of the bias we are forced to deal with from the mods because we are the best. Ajax gets sad when he gets chased into his brit moongate house by my dexxer :<

OH AJAX ONLY MOVES/DELETES THE BEST PVPERS THREADS AND POSTS? NO WONDER HE HARASS MY POST SO MUCH DAM THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME

WHO IS SA ANYWAYS THEY SOME NOOB 08 SUKAS???