UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos bug, unfair?

Wussuru

Squire
Sallos bug, unfair?

I noticed that it's possible to walk directly on to the house from the east, if there is a hill nearby (green).
If the ground is flat, it's not possible (red).

This is only when using Sallos, Razor won't let me enter from the east side.

-666-

Squire
Re: Sallos bug, unfair?

I use sallos, that happens to everyone, cant really say its unfair though because if you dont have any walls then youre going to die anyways, obviously if the house has a wall it wont work

Trevor

Knight

-666-;1893821 said:
I use sallos, that happens to everyone, cant really say its unfair though because if you dont have any walls then youre going to die anyways, obviously if the house has a wall it wont work
man i am going to have to try this.

-666-

Squire

yea its kind of cool i gues, and if its a dexxer chansing you it would super funny, I found it once on accident.

Vek

Sorceror

Its more of just a fun thing to use really its not going to give anyone a large advantage and i cant think of any way to abuse it so its just a fun little glitch, Enjoy it!

Trevor

Knight

Vek;1893833 said:
Its more of just a fun thing to use really its not going to give anyone a large advantage and i cant think of any way to abuse it so its just a fun little glitch, Enjoy it!
Running where other people cant isnt that abuse? Hmmmm

Vek

Sorceror

trevorc21;1893835 said:
Running where other people cant isnt that abuse? Hmmmm

Yes but give me one situation where that would become an advantage. Maybe on a dexer but that would slow them down a whole like one second? You still have LOS and it can easily be blocked by boxes or walls which most houses have.

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

If someone has a door on that east wall, a ghost could walk in. If they sacrifice rez or that entry point allows the ghost to be rezed in elsewhere that wouldn't have been accessible otherwise, I would call that an advantage.

Vek

Sorceror

Vastar;1893840 said:
If someone has a door on that east wall, a ghost could walk in. If they sacrifice rez or that entry point allows the ghost to be rezed in elsewhere that wouldn't have been accessible otherwise, I would call that an advantage.

This is true, not a huge issue but i understand what your saying. Also even though theres a 99% chance that would work it should still be tested.

Sirkah

Sorceror

or if they made there entry point on the right side of the house, then they'd be uber leet

jimmydude

Wanderer

ya theres a few spots around and it is an advantage, u just put the door above the spot where the sallos users can run. you go in no one else can. very gay when fighting people in there houses

excelr

Wanderer

You can run places others cannot run using razor? You can have a greater heal up drink a cure pot and still have the greater heal up? You can target players not on your screen? Wow wtf am I still using razor?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Tbh these are such minor advantages I'm not sure why people complain. It IS a different program and things are bound to be different. It is going to have advantages and dis advantages. I'm sure if you think about it you can list the advantages of razor all day. However, if you are convinced that sallos has all these advantages, and it is unfair to you as a razor user, then just switch to sallos. There is nothing stopping most people from switching.

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

It is pretty minor to hear about it here. Now, if I'm ever designing a house so that it'll be secure, I'll try getting in with sallos to be safe. I've never done that... don't even lock the doors but just in case it comes up. So really, if you just mention it to your friends / guild, people will know and it won't matter.