UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos bug, unfair?

Sammich

Wanderer
Re: Sallos bug, unfair?

Seen a few houses with doors only on the sdie, no razor client kids allowed in that club.

Stides40oz

Knight

i use razor and i can walk into some houses from the side too. I dont think its a "sallos" bug

Sammich

Wanderer

Stides;1893931 said:
i use razor and i can walk into some houses from the side too. I dont think its a "sallos" bug

I know for a fact there are houses I can walk in on Sallos that can't be accessed on razor.

A stroll around humility(is it humility?? cant remember) desert will show you.

also

Stides40oz

Knight

Sammich;1893937 said:
I know for a fact there are houses I can walk in on Sallos that can't be accessed on razor.

A stroll around humility(is it humility?? cant remember) desert will show you.

also

probably something to do with patching???

GimpCent

Knight

Sallos due the fact when on a thief the pack you snooped doesn't close is a huge unfair advantage.....

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

There are houses in which you can enter from the side on razor, however there are more on Sallos. The difference I believe is about 1 increment in the height of hill next to it. Sallos can step up higher I believe.