UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos - Friends List

cobrakaun

Sorceror
Sallos - Friends List

Alright, giving this Sallos thing a try. One question though...

In Razor I have my friends list going so that when I'm targeting people in the field I don't hit one of them. Is there an equivalent feature in Sallos?

Also... how the hell do I remove health bars from my screen? I drag them out, but then I can't seem to get them to go away. I can do it with clear screen, but that clears everything..

cobrakaun

Sorceror
Re: Sallos - Friends List

Global pilcher;1949493 said:
uhh
right click the health bar to remove ?

Wrong.

Simon Cowell;1949499 said:
. friend - friends list

Shift+click to get rid of bars or to move them
Thanks.

And I'm assume Target > Find is the only way to target enemies? I don't see any specific options for reds, etc.

Trevor

Knight

cobrakaun;1949501 said:
Wrong.

Thanks.

And I'm assume Target > Find is the only way to target enemies? I don't see any specific options for reds, etc.

I prefer acquirer target

cobrakaun

Sorceror

Awesome guys. I pretty much have it all set up now. The one last thing I haven't figured out is if there is a way to do autostock. ie. 75 of ea reg to my bag. I've already figured out how to autosort things in my bag, but now how to quickly get them there.

chelon

Sorceror

oh i have the same problem too..also can u tell me how u do the auto sort thing plz?

cobrakaun

Sorceror

chelon;1949843 said:
oh i have the same problem too..also can u tell me how u do the auto sort thing plz?
You can do ". regdrop" (without quotes), and then you target a container and it will move all the regs you are carrying there.

Also, you can use ". move", which lets you target a specific item and then it will move all items of that type in to a container you select.