UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jessen13

Sorceror
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Why should people be able to choose a client that allows you to recall anywhere your party is, see enemies on map, loot faster, and have a longer line of sight? Take these features out of Sallos or add them to Razor. It seems easier to just take them outta Sallos, but I don't know shit about programming.

For all the idiots talking about how Razor can be run with EasyUO, shut the fuck up. I shouldn't have to use illegal programs and risk being banned just to compete with a client that was originally created as a cheat client.

jessen13;2027511 said:
Why should people be able to choose a client that allows you to recall anywhere your party is, see enemies on map, loot faster, and have a longer line of sight? Take these features out of Sallos or add them to Razor. It seems easier to just take them outta Sallos, but I don't know shit about programming.

For all the idiots talking about how Razor can be run with EasyUO, shut the fuck up. I shouldn't have to use illegal programs and risk being banned just to compete with a client that was originally created as a cheat client.

Great post, sallos is one of the best cheat clients released and to see it be legal is a shame.

Simon Cowell;2027527 said:
I can use razor i just hate the glitchy running on it.

There isn't anything glitchy about running I don't know where you people come up with this...

I understand its different from Sallos but honestly its not as some of you people make it out to be..

Yes, 90% of the time I'm chasing someone or being chased and I just suddenly stop and lock up for a second. I don't run into a tree and it's not from anything that taxes my computer. This happens all the freaking time and it's annoying. My pc can handle a 12 year old game or w/e.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2027532 said:
Yes, 90% of the time I'm chasing someone or being chased and I just suddenly stop and lock up for a second. I don't run into a tree and it's not from anything that taxes my computer. This happens all the freaking time and it's annoying. My pc can handle a 12 year old game or w/e.

Running on razor is fine... the only person who is faster than me is stides.

the horse men.[tHm];2027529 said:
There isn't anything glitchy about running I don't know where you people come up with this...

I understand its different from Sallos but honestly its not as some of you people make it out to be..

ive never had a glitch running problem unless it was my connection lagging out, im confused why people keep saying this maybe they have smart cpu reduction on

Simon Cowell;2027532 said:

Well I believe I know the answer to your problem. I've had numerous occasions just like this and what it seems to stem from is as your running everything is fine, but if you let go of the right click for whatever reason(stopping to heal, switching directions, etc) and then you start moving again and by chance you hover over gumps on your screen(pack, bars,paper doll) you will stop. As long as you click while not hovering over things and you keep right click down while moving you won't "glitch out" and stop.

Test it, open things on your screen, try as i explained to the best of your abilities see if that solves it.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

I prefer sallos due to the fact that when i played with razor it was buggy and i spent half my time trying to fix what went wrong. Also spent a lot of time resetting the macros because the profile got corrupted. Also died often cause some bug on razor would make it so that I couldn't fight.

Shirrazz;2027539 said:
I prefer sallos due to the fact that when i played with razor it was buggy and i spent half my time trying to fix what went wrong. Also spent a lot of time resetting the macros because the profile got corrupted. Also died often cause some bug on razor would make it so that I couldn't fight.

1. Another tip for people saying the "glitch out": anything before lets say patch 5.0.5 will cause a lot of desyncing, but if yorue patched at 5.0.9.1 or a little higher it doesn't happen like that.

2. Don't put hotkeys in razor... Put them in uo..(alt+o bottom left tab.)

Shirrazz

Sorceror

the horse men.[tHm];2027542 said:
1. Another tip for people saying the "glitch out": anything before lets say patch 5.0.5 will cause a lot of desyncing, but if yorue patched at 5.0.9.1 or a little higher it doesn't happen like that.

2. Don't put hotkeys in razor... Put them in uo..(alt+o bottom left tab.)

I didn't have that much of a problem with desynching, but I did have a hotkey for it. One of the problems I had with razor is that for some random reason every hour all my keyboards buttons would be hotkey for the most useless thing so whenever I hit a button it would try and do that useless thing. I think I ended up quitting a while ago(before sallos) because I hated razor so much.

Shirrazz;2027543 said:
I didn't have that much of a problem with desynching, but I did have a hotkey for it. One of the problems I had with razor is that for some random reason every hour all my keyboards buttons would be hotkey for the most useless thing so whenever I hit a button it would try and do that useless thing. I think I ended up quitting a while ago(before sallos) because I hated razor so much.

Lol I don't really know what to say... I believe that is your error, not razor's. I don't rely on razor for much, all of my hotkeys for spells/targeting is in uo, the only aspect I really use are the pot hotkeys, resyncing, and a drop heads macro. So I honestly don't ever have any problem with the way things work.

Perhaps people are relying on clients to heavily, whether it be Razor or Sallos?

nolliepoper;2027546 said:
You are so stupid it's funny.
12 tiles no matter what client or 3rd party program your using.

Don't quote one segment which may have been off, and then leave out everything else that was completely correct..

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Shirrazz;2027543 said:

The numlock key would cause this problem for me also on razor, so I took it off.

there is no hope for these people, they just cant play without it. faggot cheaters, these players are the ones that have relied on other programs for so long to cheat and they finally got a client with everything built in and dont want to see it removed.

Ohio

Sorceror

what about system message and looping macros and recording macros i mean i cant do that in sallos so i dont think u should be able to do it in razor. Thats what u guys are making out to be just becuase its not in razor u shouldnt be able to do it in sallos. Just because ur computer cant handle sallos doesnt mean u have to bash it. Sallos is not a crutch razor is why not just record macros and have easyuo do everything for you