UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos

im not getting an error but while playing at random my screen will go black but i will still be able to see the bars of people as well as there names.. any ideas doesnt happen at any certain time or at any certain area.

Daggermouth

Wanderer
im having the same problem it usually happends when i moongate or recall from brit to dell and vice versa , also sallos will run fine somtimes for thirty minutes or so then the screen will go black no matter where i am , i can still see the map and move around but the screen is black i only see text, casting names etc... it doesnt happend with any other program and razor seems to be fine but i hate razor , i wonder if its some sort of memory leak or somthing tirggering it , i just came back to uo last week and im trying to generate some mre pvp on this dead shard so please help ... regards , daggermouth aka Legendary