UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Santa came to Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belros

Wanderer
Santa came to Luna

Hi Boys and Girls :)

Santa was at Luna! if you missed him I am sure he will be back soon, so watch out!

You bette not run!
You better not cry!
You better not cos I am telling you why!
Santa Claus is comming to town :)

There were lots of boys and girls who sat and talked with Santa, if you would like to ask Santa for your presents then keep and eye on the Town Crier!

pbguy434

Knight
I told you the day would come! He made his arrival earlier than expected. We must regroup and counter-attack!

Belros

Wanderer
skreebus said:
Is there a set time he comes? Will he come again? and what does he give or is it random?

No Santa will come randomly.

Yes I am sure Santa will be back to Luna a few times before Christmas.

Santa is there to take your Christmas Orders :) not to provide you with in game items (its a roleplay event).

However having said that, I noticed several people after Santa's visit, who got into the swing of xmas and were dropping items on the ground around Luna, its people like that who make it a great game :)

kevinspace

Wanderer
Thats no fun, you should beef up his stats and throw in some special made great hinds with reindeer names for a huge battle. The presents being the loot. Now thats what I call Christmas!

Belros

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
I'm tellin ya! I have had many a dreams of Santa over-running our city of Luna! We must prepare forces!

rolf oh well I guess it could happen, maybe if he has a bad day :p

Belros

Wanderer
skreebus said:
Does he stay for a certain amount of time or is it random? Like 30 minutes per stay or what?

thanx

Its all Random, the town criers do announce his presence tho :)

Pbguy434 Rolf?! Is that the name of his new reindeer platoon?!

Well thats between Santa and me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.