UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Saturday Blackfyre Photos

YewGuards

Sorceror
Here are a few photos from last night's Game of Thrones event.

I noticed the campsite and spawn is still active at the graveyard. Maybe tonight, we can get some action going again.

Started off at the campsite south of Vesper's GY. It has a great setup and is still on display.

The spawn started slowly, however this quickly changed.

Oh look a Stark joined the battle.

A Vesperian Soldier was ganked in this photo.

The Governor of Vesper has arrived.

She didn't go down without a fight. I heard people shouting about some rare vesperian items found on the corpse. One person had a hat with a rare hue.

Last edited:
Impressive.... Not... This server needs an active owner pushing this place to success. It's such a shame, I remember the days where a single screenshot would be FULL of people, now this place is dangling from broken promises. I feel terrible for the people still holding on and supporting someone that has no interest in bringing this shard back to it's fullest potential. RIP Ryan, great guy but again, no interest. Between his business, twitter, and Shroud of the Avatar, it's not going to happen.. Krrios thought he was going to get rich by redoing Sallos, not happening I'm very sorry to break the news to the remaining few. <3

Code Blue

Knight
Impressive.... Not... This server needs an active owner pushing this place to success. It's such a shame, I remember the days where a single screenshot would be FULL of people, now this place is dangling from broken promises. I feel terrible for the people still holding on and supporting someone that has no interest in bringing this shard back to it's fullest potential. RIP Ryan, great guy but again, no interest. Between his business, twitter, and Shroud of the Avatar, it's not going to happen.. Krrios thought he was going to get rich by redoing Sallos, not happening I'm very sorry to break the news to the remaining few. <3

And I'm not sure if Sanchen is still helping uof with sallos code. I know at one point he was.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Everyone needs to just have fun or check in from the sidelines for updates. The staff has already acknowledged that change needs to happen and will happen.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
what a sour post :(

Starting to believe there is a bit of truth to this
It ma ma ma makes my eyesss rainnnn

Everyone needs to just have fun or check in from the sidelines for updates. The staff has already acknowledged that change needs to happen and will happen.
I will stay hopeful

crikey

Sorceror
Did the governor drop that fancy vesper plate suit?!?

*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*

youre talking like a trammy crikey, stop tthat!!!!
Resist!

*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*
*HITS HIMSELF*

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
@YewGuards
it will happen? lol.

I ping krrios every week for some sort of update. Some sort of hope. Nothing. Any screen shot of what's soon to come.. any info... anything from anyone above a gm who actually has the ability to do something other than spawn monsters and host tourneys, ctf's, etc... none.

When do we get some info to look forward to?
I just feel like multiple month gaps of hearing from them is kind of absurd.
I don't mean to bitch, but some of us have been here for 11+ years... just tell us your sucking the server dry and bouncing. Don't torture us first.

And if there's a post somewhere that I failed to see... Then I retract this post and would appreciate a link of some useful info.

@YewGuards
it will happen? lol.

I ping krrios every week for some sort of update. Some sort of hope. Nothing. Any screen shot of what's soon to come.. any info... anything from anyone above a gm who actually has the ability to do something other than spawn monsters and host tourneys, ctf's, etc... none.

When do we get some info to look forward to?
I just feel like multiple month gaps of hearing from them is kind of absurd.
I don't mean to bitch, but some of us have been here for 11+ years... just tell us your sucking the server dry and bouncing. Don't torture us first.

And if there's a post somewhere that I failed to see... Then I retract this post and would appreciate a link of some useful info.
Agree, people think im bashing the server when I say things.. No I'm not bashing the server, I'm trying to get some kind of fucking answers for the players sitting IDLE for months waiting for something to happen.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Agree, people think im bashing the server when I say things.. No I'm not bashing the server, I'm trying to get some kind of fucking answers for the players sitting IDLE for months waiting for something to happen.
I feel your pain, hybrid is long overdo for a major change. While I wait for this ship to finally set sail, I shall commence acting like a drunken fool on hybrid without a care in the world. By that I mean, I will wonder around Britain's farmlands on my orc, sipping ale and wearing lootable rares. If ye have the time good sir, come join me in this drunken debauchery.

Cheers!

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
I feel your pain, hybrid is long overdo for a major change. While I wait for this ship to finally set sail, I shall commence acting like a drunken fool on hybrid without a care in the world. By that I mean, I will wonder around Britain's farmlands on my orc, sipping ale and wearing lootable rares. If ye have the time good sir, come join me in this drunken debauchery.

Cheers!
Thanks, but I've seen this.
I've asked for some sort of photo or some sort of progress updates :[ nuffin