UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger Hunt - Friday, Sept. 14th - 7pm PST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Scavenger Hunt - Friday, Sept. 14th - 7pm PST (completed)

Please watch for event gates.

7pm PST (-8 GMT)
8pm MST (-7 GMT)
9pm CST (-6 GMT)
10pm EST (-5 GMT)

Event Completed.

Winners:

1st - Fitzood
2nd - Pro Yekt Or'der
3rd - Twizlerz

calixto

Wanderer
Re: Scavenger Hunt - Friday, Sept. 14th - 7pm PST

Sorry for this question, but... Where are the event gates?

LeafsFan

Wanderer

the event gates are at pretty much every bank. Theres one just north of where all the gaters are in luna. Its a blackish gate for the event

Winners:
  1. Fitzood
  2. Pro Jekt Or'der
  3. Twizlerz
So how many did the winner get? I got 75, but that was early; then I hit a wall. Namely, I tried going to the Terrathan keep, but wound up getting killed by all the Ophidians outside. :p

3rd place had 121, I saw him talking in luna.

Another guy had 144. Probably was the winner.

I got 74.

Oaks

Knight

Fitzood had 144. And I thought i was doing well with my 7 ones :D

Had more fun watching people die in wrong because of traps, and NTK falling victim to juka lords so I could steal the last one left there hehe!

Oaks;307340 said:
Fitzood had 144. And I thought i was doing well with my 7 ones :D

Had more fun watching people die in wrong because of traps, and NTK falling victim to juka lords so I could steal the last one left there hehe!

Lol, my favourite was when I was cleaning house in the Wyverns/Ancient Wyrm area, and everyone was dying. I just prance in, grab like 15 items, and walk out.

Lomano

Wanderer

Ya, right I was winner with 144. Never got so easy 144k! :D

Thx to staff for this nice event!

Oaks;307340 said:
Yeah, that was funny. It'd been a while since I'd cleared Wrong, and forgot how tricky a few of those rooms could be; they had a lot more Juka than I thought they did. Especially annoying when those mages readily dispelled my EVs so frequently and then just heal back up. I mean, with my 40% LMC and some 181 maximum mana, I could afford to just keep chucking them in there, but I was in a rush, darnit! :p

But at any rate, I knew that Wrong would be a good spot to take; it's probably the least-visited of the six main "sin" dungeons, and most people don't realize its little intricate teleporter system, which is necessary to reach the ~40 or so statuettes I grabbed that all appeared to be inside the walls.

Better yet was after I'd finished clearing Wrong; that was a little before the half-way point. After a moment of thought, I went to the Solen Hive, and collected a few there; it was clear that it either didn't have many, or it had already been visited well before.

So then I tried the Terathan Keep... I'd forgotten just HOW MUCH of a bad idea that was. To put it shortly, I Recall'd in just outside the main entrance, and never made it inside. I wound up using my "I'm stuck" help option to get my ghost out of there, and the hunt ended only a second or two after I got rezzed. :p

Perhaps next time I'll try taking an RPV, for everyone's enjoyment.

Lomano;307414 said:
Ya, right I was winner with 144. Never got so easy 144k! :D

Thx to staff for this nice event!
Congrats! So I guess that means that there was no "extra" prize, then? :p