UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!!!!!SCAVENGER HUNT!!!!!!!

beelzebub

Knight
!!!!!!!SCAVENGER HUNT!!!!!!!

***EDIT*** WELL, that turned out to be a bit of a failure, cuz the books decayed before shit could be won. the only person who actually WON FAIR AND SQUARE is LKP and Ksaz (they were working together) They got (a) and got 500k for it.

Raserei got (b) and the CBD

and Pedro Caribe got (c) for the snowman.

sorry for the failure guys, i hope you all still had fun, i tried my best ;)

Thanks to everyone who participated! i'll probably do more different events in the near future.!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

HERES THE LOCATION OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

ALL OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a:
You can find me in a town
not many people around
I'll be inside the bank
with white marble Ground

b:
bones and blood
demons and witches,
im in the burial ground
with magical liches

c:
Im Hiding, Im Hiding,
oh where can i be?
outside the most popular ship
on the seven seas!

THE CHARACTERS ARE HIDDEN, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND AND REVEAL THEM AND KILL THEM, THEN LOOT THE BOOK OFF OF THEM.

IM HAVING A SCAVENGER HUNT!

In about 10 minutes, i will begin the scavenger hunt. I will have 3 characters hidden in random locations. I will post a riddle as to where you might find them as soon as im prepared.

HOW IT WILL WORK:

There are 3 different hunts. each one contains 3 books you must find hidden through the world. the characters (all named Beelzebub) will be carrying a book. once you find him, you must kill him (and you will get a murder count for it, MUAHAHAHA)

from those books, you must figure out the location of the next book by the given riddle.

After the Third book is found, you must bring the item specified to me (AIM me once you have the item, my AIM is InsayNNyasnI)

you must also bring all of the books (4 in all) with the item.

I wont tell you which one gets which prize, but there are 3 seperate prizes:

one prize is 500k

another is a CBD

and the last is a Parson Brown Snowman.

PREPARE FOR IT, I'LL POST THE BEGINNING RIDDLE IN AROUND 10 MINUTES SO KEEP CHECKING THE THREAD!!!!!!

good luck!

-Your friendly neighborhood Beelzebub

spooj

Sorceror
Re: !!!!!!!SCAVENGER HUNT!!!!!!!