UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sea serpent scales

yendis

Wanderer
Good question

I've never even tried to sell scales. People buy scales in the game? Do you have to setup a vendor or sell in a town or is there an NPC that buys them?

CalHob

Sorceror
I believe they can be used to make armor, but NPC do not buy them.....only other players. Just was curious what the going rate might be for them.

.Y.

Wanderer
Well if I'm not mistaking it is the blue scale right? I think that's one of the best scales do make dragon armor with... could be wrong though, but you should check uo.stratics.com

Anaphaxeton

Traveler
Remember that what you will see in stratics does not apply here. Dragon scales are almost useless they give no magic resistance and give big dex penalties like plate does. I personally use them only for their looks.

Armelo

Wanderer
the armor is mainly for looks on this shard. Yes the blue are the hardest to get but usually maybe 50 per is what id set the price at scales are kinda useless =/

CalHob

Sorceror
Thanks to all for the info......I have a boatload of them and was wondering what I was gonna do with em.