UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Secrets of UO

Abhorsen

Knight
Secrets of UO

i was looking around on the internet and couldnt really find anything cool. i know the UO atlas has a few cool places that not many people know about. i assume no one wants to share anything really cool but smalller things would be great. im interested in seeing what everyone knows about this game, and what we dont... i have been playing for 7 years or somethinng and i bet there are tons of cool underground places i have no clue about.

heres my contribution. please dont flame im sure a lot of people already know about this, but Bucs underground. its a handy little place especially if u know about the entrance and can get into it fast. being able to run around under bucs and haveing people target u from above screaming "wtf wtf omg im kalling admin he hax" is funny.

also everyone knows about cow tipping i assume: if you click cows a lot, fast then they fall over for a second.

also trinsic secret mountain. havent been there on this shard but u can go inside one of the mountains near trin and it has a mage shop, look on UOAM for the entrance.

anyway lets here what u guys have. later

Naz

Sorceror
Re: Secrets of UO

I know theres that place in bucs but i have no idea wheres the entrance

Slopko

Wanderer

in nujelom there is a secret duel arena, go through the sparkles and you can have big group fights inside that building.

Abhorsen

Knight

thats great! thanks for the screen shot, this is exactly what im talking about. to prophet: the entrance to bucs underground is behind the red healers i think, or maybe farther up, download UOAM and look on it. if u have labels on it has the entrance.

pauly

Wanderer

Heh. On osi I Had a rune to a spot under magincia bank(think it was mag), can't remember how it was done.

Abhorsen

Knight

also a nice guide to getting to hard to reach spots with teleport would be nice, i see people on top of certain buildings, as in brit inn. how they doing that? my rel por skill is not gm by any means. thats cool about under mag, could u bank from tere?

Jaltos

Sorceror

projectSOUND said:
Bucs underground.
I can occur, it exists. It is hidden under grassy small mountains(If I remember correctly) and there's a secret entrance in the inn behind crates(Still trying to remember).

projectSOUND said:
Cow tipping
Gonna try that, I really never heard of it! :D

projectSOUND said:
Trinsic secret mountain.
It exists, and I have been there. I didn't went as far as the shop, because 2 silver serpents are too much for my newbie scribe mage :(

projectSOUND said:
thats great! thanks for the screen shot, this is exactly what im talking about. to prophet: the entrance to bucs underground is behind the red healers i think, or maybe farther up, download UOAM and look on it. if u have labels on it has the entrance.
i cant find it!
ps wtf red healers are you talking about

there used to be a banker at that mage shop inside the mountain but they took the vendors out and now its just an empty building.

Fedorov

Knight

I remember on OSI there was a spot under a waterfall, just big enough to place a small house, i dont remember where it is though.

If anyone knows, please tell!

Due to the game mechanics on this server you can't access alot of the secret places you could on OSI shards. One place that was cool was behind the pond, inside the mountain, near the Ice Island shrine. If you really care that much and don't mind doing some searching on www.askchopper.com they had a post about 3 years ago with a shit load of secret places.

Monoxide

Sorceror

You were able to go underground in Bucs by using the server line on the north side of the island. Sometimes you would drop into the tunnels.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

there is a place that runs from the sewers in britain, you can get to loads off diff places but you can also get to teh red curtains in Lord British throne room ie. great for stealing sigs ;). i will get screen shots when i get home as i dont have acces to uoam or uo atm.

i will have to check were it all goes again nd ill up date post!

i will ONLY post is there is no uprage ie. if there is 10 peeps want it and 20 dont then i wont post, it does spoile factions :(

Monoxide said:
You were able to go underground in Bucs by using the server line on the north side of the island. Sometimes you would drop into the tunnels.

It’s simply a tile missing from the ground but it’s behind a terrain hill.

Phyrex

Page

Monoxide said:

Both a tile behind the Bathhouse and a spot inside a House. Both entrances got blocked off here on Hybrid though.

Danny Boy

Wanderer

This may have just been for Chesapeake Im not certian... but there was a city similair to Wind that was smack in the middle of the ocean, bringing up the map only showed water in all directions. I had a rune to there on that shard long time ago was a good palce back in the day to macro your character cause traffic was minimal.

The undead ( RP'ers ) used to call it there home city... *shrugs*

Jaltos

Sorceror

Velvet said:
This may have just been for Chesapeake Im not certian... but there was a city similair to Wind that was smack in the middle of the ocean, bringing up the map only showed water in all directions. I had a rune to there on that shard long time ago was a good palce back in the day to macro your character cause traffic was minimal.

The undead ( RP'ers ) used to call it there home city... *shrugs*
Must'ave been a shard-specific city, for I never heard of any of this.

Oriel said:
Both a tile behind the Bathhouse and a spot inside a House. Both entrances got blocked off here on Hybrid though.
are u sure? i accidently fell into the bathhouse hole like a month ago