UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Accepted self repair

MMMartin

Squire
if it have work like this
http://www.uoguide.com/Self_Repair

it have add 5 points at one hit when it have lose durability... (self repair 5) and after have start colddown... 60 sec and again after colddonw add durability...
(i m sure, i was dont get durability +5 when item lose -1 durability and was after 60sec+ so self reapir must be recharge and be ready for add me durability...)

but i think i was never get +5 points repair...

can check it ? if not bugged in code

this item have by close imposible destroyer and ... still it lose durability... petty speed lose durability*

Last edited:

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Behavior on OSI:
http://www.uoguide.com/Five_on_Friday_-_November_9,_2007

Behavior on Demise (to clarify why you're losing durability):
If you are losing durability on hit, there is a ( [self repair] / 10 ) chance to instead gain 2 durability. So, with 5 Self Repair, you have a 5 / 10 = 50% chance to instead get +2 durability.

This should cancel out the other 50% where you do lose durability, because it's randomly a 0 or 1 loss. However, if you are being attacked by a bashing weapon (maces), then you'll lose much more than 0 or 1. You'll lose half of the absorbed damage. In this case, Self Repair 5 can definitely not be enough to keep up.

There is no 60 second timer or anything on Demise.

MMMartin

Squire
yea, i was attack at fan dancer, they use fans for attack, mace type damage*

so it is a bit change with timer, durability gain and chance,

thanks for answear, you move at status like complete* or invalid :)

i was see durability up 1 point (proapbly i lose 1 dura and add 1 dura, so was like bugged), here is a bit diferent but, it not bad way, how it work :thumbsup: