UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SELLING A 3 HOUSE MONEY SPOT!

D-U-K-E

Wanderer
Its definitely the Holiday's and everyone wants their presents so they aren't buying anything. I have a great location for sale that you can think about after Christmas passes and you open all your presents.
This is a 3 plot location that can easily be turned into a 2 max storage and 1 vendor house. It is in South Yew with hardly any traffic and is safe. It is right by an Outpost that has a guard with a Chaos Shield, town crier, and a perma healer. It is like living next to a shrine.

The houses are:
18x18
12x16
and
8x11

It is a perfect house to have all your stuff together in one location. You can change up the plots to make them both max storage or eventually claim this entire area for yourself and place a castle if one or maybe two other houses drop.
This is an absolutely money location and I know everyone is focused on Christmas, but just think about this as your future residence. Great location and 3 HOUSES! Have your own town.
Leave your skype information or a way to contact you in game with your bid.

s/b 5mil (Increments of 200k) (Open to possible trades, let me know what you offer)

Happy Holidays.3 House Spot.pngGuard Outpost.png

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Sounds sweet but you really need a screenshot for serious offers :)

also just my opinion I guess but if bidding takes off on this thread, you might regret putting "increments of what ever you want" lol I know alot of traders here have NO problem with penny auctioning... you might get flooded with insanely low increments. Just a before thought. :)

Me and some buddies are 1 plot away from our player village otherwise I would be very interested. That said I'm not bidding but would like to see screens.

WhiteValium

Sorceror
I only really wanted an 18x18 as im not really looking to expand.. how much do 18's sell for nowadays? Ill have to have a proper look at the location when i get home before i consider buying the one next to it.

If you want to sell em as a 3 i understand nps.

WhiteValium

Sorceror
Im not 100% when ill be on today cause of new years , ill hopefully be able to come on at some point tonight, do u have aim ill just message ya when i come on but dont wait around bud. If not i can always check it if ur about tomoz?

D-U-K-E

Wanderer
I am celebrating New Years so I can't play tonight unless its right before I go out. Then tomorrow I am going snowboarding with my friend all day. So if it can't happen tonight maybe tomorrow night or another day. You in the east? What time you thinking you will be on?

WhiteValium

Sorceror
Ok what ill do then is ill drop u a message on here when i get on if you dont reply then im sure i can find it myself, whats the quickest way from yew bank/gate?..then i can just message ya on wether i want both plots or just the 18 if thats even an option?

D-U-K-E

Wanderer
Sold...................
For dirt cheap because its New Years!!!!
Good luck man. Nice doing business with you. Happy New Year.