UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Amazing Black/Quarter Staffs!!

Wiz Khalifia

Sorceror
At least show us all Arachnid, Undead, Demon and Reptile Slayers staffs ;)
I got demon/undead but nothing you would want just basic.. I gotta Reptile slayer Black staff with 80% cold Dmg 40 DI, 48 Mana Leech, 28 hit Cold Area, 10 SSI, 14 cold resist. I gotta Undead Black Staff with 40 DI, 36 Mana Leech, 28 Life Leech, 10 SSI. I don't have a lot of slayers of good quality but I got a lot of staffs with ML/HLA/HLD and what not or a couple Triple leech Qstaffs or Black Staffs.. Everyone wants the staffs that yall are requesting lol and no one wants to pay up for it. I guess ill keep all I don't care hahaha

Wiz Khalifia

Sorceror
I gotta black staff with 40 DI, 46 Mana Leech, 28 Stam leech, 9 HCI, 10 SSI. or one with 40 DI, 11 HCI, 34 stam, 24 mana leech 10 ssi

suiris

Sorceror
Looking for the following quarter staff

35+ HLD
35+ life leech
35+ stamina leech
30+ hit area

Assuming it's exceptional. I don't need anything else, i already have 3 mod version.

Wiz Khalifia

Sorceror
I will pay a lot for 4-mod black staff:

UBWS
HML
HSL
Hit Area
I'm sorry I don't not have that staff Indika, but I gotta cool Black Staff with UBWS 40 DI, 50 Lightning, 40 Mana Leech, Fc1, and 10 SSI. looks freaking Awesome when WW a lot of enemys around you