UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Aof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isf

Squire
Curious, what is the going rate for AOF?? I need one gotta save some gold tho, I thought it was 13 or 14kk??

GhettoSmurf77

Sorceror
if you havent noticed there has been no sin on for a while most of them were cause using a broken form of razor and have been temp or perma ban all i know...

they weren't using anything...apparently someone in the guild was handing out a broken razor to everyone who joined the guild but they weren't i know this coz i joined them recently and got offered no such thing and neither did my wife who joined...last thing was they were fighting Hz and then all of a sudden alot of them were banned...just thought id clear it up a little =)

hickman48

Knight
they weren't using anything...apparently someone in the guild was handing out a broken razor to everyone who joined the guild but they weren't i know this coz i joined them recently and got offered no such thing and neither did my wife who joined...last thing was they were fighting Hz and then all of a sudden alot of them were banned...just thought id clear it up a little =)
Yes clearly staff banns people just for fighting in fel.

Status
Not open for further replies.