UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling one of a kind sandals (only one on shard)

mysticowns

Sorceror
Selling one of a kind sandals (only one on shard)

selling blue (like that) color sandals that say All of my accounts were deleted and all i got were these sandals.

BID WITH OFFERS! thanks

targetofhate

Wanderer
Kurupt said:
i love how he has to put the showladder in the pic as well even though it has nothing to do with the thread.
who cares.. its not like the ladder proves anything.. people caught him killing newbs to gain his ladder.. i can do the same for 2 hours straight if i wanted to and gain in ladder..notice no one really pays attention to the ladder no more :/

mysticowns

Sorceror
killing newbies dickface? to bad i cant even get rank from someone that is higher then 50 rank. trixta ur my bitch, drop it. thanks

targetofhate

Wanderer
Mystic said:
killing newbies dickface? to bad i cant even get rank from someone that is higher then 50 rank. trixta ur my bitch, drop it. thanks
lol i think i made someone a little to mad.. not suprising seeing how you get mad every shard i drop you on... including your own [Abmastery PVP].. yea the one you were admin/gm on... ;) . anyway first week into the shard i dropped you twice in a row.. let me guess you will deny that as well.. ah well grow some balls, then get laid before you attempt to call someone on the internet "your bitch".