UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Price Guide For New Sellers.

Baggins

Wanderer
Re: Selling Price Guide For New Sellers.

As answered previously if i used forum sales AND vendor sales the list would be out of date before i finished, not to mention the massive difference in price on vendors as some people severly overprice items in some places.

So this is just based on forum sales.

CouchKing

Wanderer

Mmmmm, bookmarked.

I am glad to have this GUIDE to pricing available (it was actually linked to me in response to a question about Ingot values). I really appreciate your work here, Baggins, as I am a UO Vet but new to this server and had no idea what the economy looked like (and I didn't feel like going through every damn post in the for sale forum [which is what we have you for :p]).

CouchKing

Wanderer

Hehehe, thanks :) Was my first characters name in UO (Jeeze, I was like 12) and it has stuck ever since.

Quick question, is there someone on the server considered "the man" when it comes to ingots? A shop that is always stocked, or a forum user who is always selling them? Or it it just a scattering of whatever people have? Any input is appreciated!

Ohen

Sorceror

Could add price per silver(I dunno) and I don't believe tome of enlightenment is a gtot.

hosndosn

Wanderer

I think you could put up lv5 reward cloth at 50k. Mostly consistent from what I've seen it being offered.

Also +1 on someone updating this list. It's insanely helpful.